Sunday, June 17, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 23 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:14 P.M.
Date Received: Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:14 A.M.
Subject: My new favorite music

Edward,

I know you're already gone, but I still wanted to write and tell you thank you for the music. You are an incredibly talented musician, and I can't wait to hear more of your own compositions. Did you write the one for your mother before she passed away? If so, I'm sure it showed her just how loved she truly was. It is beautiful. If you wrote it in her memory, then know she's looking down at you from heaven and smiling because she feels that love even from above.

I'm glad you thought to print the picture and take it with you. I have an idea for something better, so maybe when you get back, you'll have a package waiting for you... I have yours set up as my screensaver now (yes, Rose and Alice thoroughly teased me about that and threatened to tell their husbands, so don't be surprised if you get razzed about it later on!) and have printed them out on my photo printer now, as well, so I can look at you anytime I want. It's not the same, I know, but at least it's something.

In answer to your question... No, babe, I've never felt like this about anyone. I've been in relationships before, but never once has just the thought of that person made my heart race and my breathing quicken. It's a new feeling and one I'm embracing with everything in me. I wanted you to know that...and I'm glad to hear it isn't just me.

I'll write again soon.

Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:32 P.M.
Date Received: Thurs, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:32 A.M.
Subject: My attempts at a homemade pasta

Oh, babe... LOL Apparently I've found a flaw. It came out sticky and clumpy and so bland. I thought I'd used enough salt, but apparently not. Will have to look at the recipe again and see what I did wrong!

*tosses it in the garbage and nukes a frozen dinner instead*

Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sat, May 01, 2010 at 2:33 A.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 01, 2010 at 2:33 P.M.
Subject: I miss you...

Isn't is funny how you don't realize just how much you'd miss something until you don't have it? It's only been about a week since we last talked, but I feel like something is missing – like I have a hole in my chest. I know it will be healed when I get your phone call, but for now, it's like I'm missing a part of myself. I had no idea I could feel that way after only a few months of contact, but I do.

I hope you, Jasper, and Emmett are safe.

Xoxo,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
|Date Sent: Mon, May 03, 2010 at 7:15 A.M.
Date Received: Mon, May 03, 2010 at 7:15 P.M.
Subject: It's a Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream day.

Hey, babe.

I feel better this morning than I did on Saturday. The girls and I got together for the weekend. They came over early Saturday morning and we spent time just chilling. They know exactly how I am feeling, so it was a lot of comfort to all of us.

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you before school this morning.

Yours,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Fri, May 07, 2010 at 2:05 P.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 08, 2010 at 2:05 A.M.
Subject: Only a couple of days!

Whew, this waiting stuff is hard, isn't it? Two weeks has never gone by so slowly. Of course, it doesn't help that we're nearing the end of the school year and the kids are slowly driving me crazy! lol

I'm taking my cell phone with me everywhere—and I do mean everywhere...it's never out of range of my hearing or past where I can grab it without having to stretch to reach. Even being in the shower with it right outside on the shelf with my towel is too far.

Thanks, babe, for turning me into one of THOSE girls. ;)

*grins* Just kidding... I wouldn't have it any other way!

Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Tues, May 11, 2010 at 11:33 P.M.
Date Received: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:33 A.M.
Subject: Missing you

Two weeks have come and gone. Alice and Rose have both assured me that this shit happens all the time, but... I can't help but worry, ya know?

I know this may sound corny, but I long to hear your voice, telling me you're back safe and sound and that you missed me.

Must sleep, or I'll be useless at school tomorrow. Because I vowed to myself to be honest, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep the last couple of nights, so I'm running on fumes. But Edward? It's worth every moment of sleep I miss.

Bella

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment