Monday, June 18, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 26 - Edward

~oOo~

Afghanistan... Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 5:42 P.M.

Groaning, my head fell back to the wall again with a harder thud. That beautiful girl was going to be the death of me...and the reason I wasn't going to be able to walk normally to the showers.

Packing my stuff up, I willed my body to calm down. I really did need a shower, but I wasn't so sure this went beyond a cleanliness issue. I'd never be able to think straight after having that conversation with Bella. Her pictures, her sweet voice, her heavy breathing, they were in my head making me so hard for her.

I traded out my laptop and the stuff from Bella's care package for my latrine bag, fresh clothes, and a towel, locking my footlocker back up. If I timed this shit right, most of the men that came in with me would be down at the mess tent, while the squads out on patrol weren't due in for about another hour.

Taking the far back stall, I stripped, shaking my head at the erection that hadn't subsided. As hot water hit the top of my head and cascaded down my body, Bella's words came back to haunt me.

"Really, Sergeant Masen? Just what would you do if you could touch me right now?"

I huffed a laughed, my forehead thumping to the shower wall. She had no idea. None. The most impure thoughts flashed through my mind – thoughts of skin and lips, of that angelic laugh and smile, of hearing again that sweet moan I was pretty sure she hadn't wanted me to hear. But I had, and it had traveled over wires and several large bodies of water, over deserts and jungles, only to drive straight to my cock, making it harder than I ever remembered it being.

I hissed when my hand wrapped around my dick, my eyes squeezing closed as my hand worked up and down my shaft with a firm grip. It didn't take much to dredge up the image of her, the sounds she made, or the sight of her teeth nipping at her own bottom lip. I absolutely had to see that again, and I wanted it to be me that made her do it, not a moment of shyness, but that moment just before she fell over the edge, my name spilling from her lips.

My entire soul ached for me to touch her, for her to touch me – fingers in hair, lips and teeth nipping at skin, pushing, pulling, sweaty skin and lazy smiles. God, I wanted it all with that girl, but more than anything, I just wanted her lips on mine.

"Fuck!" I growled through gritted teeth, my seed leaving me in spurts at mach speed and swirling down the drain. "Christ," I panted, barely able to see straight as I braced my hand on the shower wall with one hand, my now-twitching, yet sated cock still in the other.

It hadn't been that long since I'd taken care of myself that way. Most of the time, it was in order to help sleep come easier, but damn, it had never been that strong, so fucking powerful that my legs were unsteady. I wasn't even sure I'd ever come with a woman that hard, but my brain wasn't exactly working right at the moment. But it was my still pounding heart that told me everything.

I was completely in love with Isabella Swan, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. Not even the war around me was stopping it.

Finishing up in the shower, I redressed in clean clothes, opting to have cookies for dinner instead of making my way to the mess tent. Sitting down on my cot, I opened my laptop once more because there were a few questions that needed answering.

~oooOOOooo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:03 P.M.
Date Received: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:03 A.M.
Subject: Cookies for dinner beat the mess tent any day!

My Beautiful Bella,

I was just about to turn in for the night, but I just wanted to leave you something for either your lunch break or for when you come home tonight.

I'm glad you liked the music. To answer your question... I wrote that song before my mother died. She begged to hear me play all the time, and even more when she didn't feel well. I wrote that to relax her, to help her sleep. Sometimes, it helped, but not always. Sometimes, she'd just listen. She'd be happy to know that you liked it. She was always trying to show me off.

20 Questions, Miss Swan... What's with the threadbare Army shirt, beautiful? Did you not think we had some of those around here? I can assure you, we do. Plenty. So spill, sweetheart. You never send me anything without a story behind it.

Before I sign off, I just wanted to thank you again for the phone call. Your voice was like medicine to a wound. Just hearing you made everything so much better.

Yours always,
Edward

P.S. You didn't get a chance to answer my question, Isabella. When was the last time that someone truly took care of you? The last time that an orgasm ripped through you like an electrical charge, leaving your body sated and blissful? For me, it would be tonight...and I thought of you.

~oOo~

3 comments:

Evelyne-raconte said...

Oh My Rob ! More and more addictive with each chapter. You are a wonderful storyteller. Thank you so much.

Tracey said...

You are a poet for Edwards character

KimiD said...

I think I said this before ~ but ~ I think, no I know, that I freakin' love the P.S. at the end of the chapter the best~ it is the piesta resistance... so to speak, not an afterthought so much as what is really on the heart and mind.

Post a Comment