Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 28 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Thurs, May 13, 2010 at 5:34 P.M.
Date Received: Thurs, May 13, 2010 at 5:34 A.M.
Subject: I'm looking for a box you'd fit in...

Isabella...

It is my honor to have your father's shirt. I promise to take care of it, but knowing you sleep in it... Well, thank you. Perhaps we should trade until I can return your favorite pajamas. Let me see what I can find, beautiful.

Do you see your dad often? Have you told him about us? He's not going to shoot me when he meets me, is he?

We're already back to routine around here. My squad is taking the morning shift these days, so I usually don't get to relax until the end of the day. I'm grateful to be back on base, because despite how time seems to drag, at least I have opportunities to keep my mind occupied. Before my shift, I can work out or run, and then after dinner, I get you! It's not like we're completely bored...it's not jail, though it feels that way occasionally. Sometimes, Jazz and Em will break out a football and start tossing it around. Guys will join in, and eventually, we're tackling each other into the dirt. LOL Every now and then, a poker tournament will break out in the mess tent. They play for everything from money to crazy dares. Jasper had Emmett streak the base after losing about four months ago. LOL They both got into trouble, had to wash dishes for two weeks.

What is my biggest turn-on in the opposite sex? I like a sharp mind behind a pretty face. Intelligence is just as attractive as a beautiful body or an attractive smile. I never understood the girls that played dumb, that acted like vapid mental vacancies. Physically, I love a pretty smile and thick, healthy hair... Your turn, Miss Swan... Guess who has all three?

Would it shock you to know that my favorite toys as a kid were G.I. Joe action figures? LOL And then there was my piano. Video games, bikes, action figures...they all came and went, but my piano was always a for sure thing. In fact, I still have it. It's in storage in Chicago. Of all the things I got rid of out of my parents' home, that was the one thing I couldn't bear to part with, because it was my mother's first.

Isabella, I'd be willing to bet that no matter HOW you touched me, it would be perfect. I'm not sure I'd care, as long as we were actually touching. The miles between us are starting to get to me, Bella. As much as I'm trying my best to get through the next day and the next, I ache to touch you in person, for you to touch me. Perhaps it's just the need to know this is real, that what I'm feeling for you is something tangible, because believe me, I love that it was me that turned you on, that it was me that you thought of as you made yourself feel good, but I'd have given anything to have been the one to have truly taken care of you.

Your ex is an idiot! There's nothing as stunning or more fulfilling as making a beautiful woman lose her mind...multiple times, especially if you care about said woman. Perhaps that's why the little shit is a cheater. He's constantly searching for something that he'll never have, because he's a selfish lover. He'll never have that connection with the women he's with. Mike is losing out, because I've never heard anything as sexy as the sounds you made over the phone, baby. One day, I'd love to hear my name and not just imagine what it sounded like in your empty shower.

20 Questions, Bell... School is almost over for you. So what do you do during the summertime? Do you teach summer school? Visit your parents?

It's time for dinner, sweetheart. I'll call you as soon as I can.

Edward

P.S. Are you asking how big I am, sweetheart? **grin** Do you really want to know? And are you expecting the truth or some young man's bragging claims? LOL There's a part of me that feels wrong with telling you, or even talking about this, but then, I'm no better, beautiful, because I'm wondering about you. Did you imagine it was my fingers inside of you when you called out my name? I would like to think so. If you're so curious, I will tell you this... Use two hands, Bella. ;)

~oOo~

2 comments:

Evelyne-raconte said...

WOW, they are very hot together, even with a lot of miles apart. It's a beautiful, beautiful fiction, a gift for us. Thank you so much for sharing. Take care of you.

Canyaceme said...

This is so beautiful! It's similar to how my husband and I met. We both worked for a federal government agency and began "talking" over the teletype. We talked for about nine months, met face-to-face and was married three months later. That was thirty-five years ago! I love everything you have written and feel gratitude that you are so willing to share your wonderful talent! Take care. P.S. I was born and raised in your neck of the woods. Left there and moved to the beautiful state of Kentucky many years ago.

Post a Comment