Sunday, June 24, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 36 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 5:06 P.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 5:06 A.M.
Subject: Oh, I can be dirty, Isabella...

Trust me when I tell you that the Wicked Witch usually brings out the most amazing reactions in people – both good and bad...mostly bad.

However, I'm glad you told your dad, Bella. He should know. You can tell him that his message was received loud and clear. The last thing I'd want to do is hurt you, beautiful. I know this thing between us isn't easy, and I'll probably screw up at some point, but you mean too much to me to even think of jeopardizing any bit of trust you've given me. If I fuck up...just TELL me. I promise to try to make amends.

Poor, poor Jake... LOL Did you REALLY drop the bowling ball twice on his foot? In your defense, though, you really should have had a better instructor. It's all about the size of the ball, Isabella – not too big and not too small...just right. The holes are a different story. You need to be able to slip inside and hold them there, but you also need enough room to slip out quickly after release. Make sense? ;)

Cats or dogs? Hmm, we never had pets when I was growing up. Although, there was this stray cat that my mother fed on a pretty regular basis. Does that count? I mean, he was a pretty cool guy. She called him George. He'd hang out in the yard and stuff, come say hello every now and then if we were on the back deck. So I guess George counts. Does that make me less of a man if I like the pussy cat more than the dog? **snicker**

Well...aren't we just Miss Adventurous, hmm? Sometimes it scares me how much we have in common, you naughty girl. I do love the idea of being in a situation with the possibility of being caught. Something about an elevator, where there are several floors, where there's a chance of the doors opening at any time... Yeah, it goes back to what you said about being unable to wait until you are completely inside the room. I've never tried it, but I've always wanted to. You game, Isabella? ;) However, there's something you should know... I won't share you with prying eyes when we're making love, beautiful. Period. When I'm in love with someone, I don't want anyone else seeing her but me.

My turn... 20 Questions... You seem to like to cook, so what's your favorite food? For me – besides your cookies – it would be a good fire-grilled steak. That's all sorts of manly, right? Meat and potatoes? LOL Oh, well, it's the truth. Maybe that makes up for liking cats...

Enjoy the rest of your time with your dad, sweetheart.

And Bella, I never want you to be embarrassed about anything that you tell me. We've only had honesty between us thus far, and I'd like that to continue. You're a beautiful and extremely sexy woman...never, ever hide that from me. Please.

Now needing a cold shower after thoughts of you in bed...

Edward

P.S. Does Daddy know you're thinking – and possibly doing? – naughty things while under his roof? Tsk, tsk, Isabella.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment