Sunday, June 24, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 37 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:33 A.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:33 P.M.
Subject: My, my, Sergeant Masen...

You are a dirty boy, aren't you, babe? *laugh* I'll have you know I haven't done anything naughty under my father's roof. This visit. Yet... Although, after your email, it's a safe bet that the walls will have some secrets tonight... ;)

Yes, I really did throw the ball into that idiot's foot twice! I doubt he had any more of an idea how to handle balls than I did at that point. I think I have bowling under control now... The fingers in the holes, just the right amount of pressure to keep from slipping out before I'm ready to release. Now pool, on the other hand... I'm not sure if I know how to hold the stick right – the long, smooth stroke, moving it back and forth in my fingers... I may need some extra guidance. Are you willing to teach me, Edward?

Aww, big man who likes kittens? Too freakin' adorable, I tell you! I'd love to see you hanging out on the bed or the couch, a tiny little kitten digging her claws in as she climbs all over you, making you wince but unable to put her down. *love*

Let's see... My favorite food? To eat or cook? I love making chicken enchiladas. They have a ton of cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup...so they aren't a bit healthy, but oh man, they are delicious. To eat? Anything Italian, really. A nice, crispy chicken parmesan or an ooey-gooey lasagna. I love cheese, so... LOL

Mmm, an elevator? Really? That's just...all kinds of hot right there. Fuck, Edward... lol Now I'm going to have THAT image in my head all damn day, you know that, right? I'm never going to be able to get into an elevator again without needing to change my panties, thank you very much... See, if you really want to know... Right now, in my head? We're in an elevator, way in the back corner, and we aren't alone. There are enough other people in there that it's a little crowded, so having me flush against your chest doesn't look strange. I'm wearing a short skirt, and you have your hand between my legs from behind, your fingers inside me, making me come while I can't make a sound. No one could tell what we were doing, no one could see anything, but we would know... You would feel me clenching around your fingers, feel my fingernails digging into your other arm, which is wrapped around my waist to hold me upright. That would be the only clues that you had made me orgasm.

Fucking hell...

I think it's time I go take my own cold shower so I can make everyone pancakes for breakfast. Maybe by the time I get to the kitchen, I'll have calmed down enough that I don't sound like I've just run a marathon – the heavy breathing will be a dead giveaway to what I was just doing or thinking...

Be a good boy, and maybe you'll find a new picture in your email box later or tomorrow... ;)

Missing you every moment,
Bella

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment