Sunday, June 24, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 38 - Edward

~oOo~

Afghanistan... Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 11:24 P.M.

The barracks were unusually empty when I came back from my shower. I was exhausted, but the silence was almost deafening. Thinking that most of the men were down at the mess tent for a poker game, I shrugged it off and made my way to my bunk.

I opened my foot locker, dropping my latrine bag back inside, and took out my iPod. I thought maybe I could lull myself to sleep with music, instead of staying up on my laptop to write every random and idiotic thought that crossed my mind. I had an email started to Bella, but I wanted to add to it and send it in the morning so she'd get it after she got home from her father's tomorrow.

Closing and locking my locker back, I froze, because the barracks were no longer empty, but I had to shake my head. I'd heard no one come in, seen no one walking around, and I damn well would have noticed someone like that wandering around a men's Army barracks.

Bella was draped across my bed in small, navy blue, lacy things, like a gift. She was so fucking beautiful that I couldn't speak, only look. Starting at her sparkly painted toes, my eyes raked up toned legs that were smooth and crossed over one another. Dark lace barely covered her, coming to a vee just below a bellybutton that made me lick my lips. My hands twitched, which caused my iPod to drop to the foot of the bed when my eyes met more lace and cleavage and smooth skin up a graceful neck. It was the face I'd been aching to see again, not in a still picture, but in motion and live. It was the deep, soulful brown eyes, sparkling with just enough mischief, that made me sit up and take notice. Those eyes looked at me like no one ever had before. It was a look that made everything okay and made me feel like I was the only thing on this fucking planet that mattered to someone...to her – and we'd only fucking Skyped one time. But it was the voice I knew so well that snapped me out of my daze.

"Hey, babe," she chuckled from my pillow, brunette locks spread around her like a chocolate halo. Her sweet grin curled up the corners of her mouth, causing her eyes to glow.

Those eyes and her sweet, yet dangerous smile helped me find my voice. "Bella..."

"C'mere," she whispered, waving me over, and when I didn't move, she sat up, grabbed my dog tags, and gave a tug. "Please, Edward..."

My name on her sweet lips was what did it – I was sure of it – but I obeyed her, falling down over her, because I couldn't help it. I wanted to ask what she was doing there, how she'd gotten on base, why, who, where...and a million other things, but we always talked. I didn't want words. I wanted her.

Bracing my hands on either side of her head, I did something I'd been fucking dying to do since I'd seen her picture, seen her bite at her bottom lip, heard her amazing laugh. I kissed the shit out of her.

Small hands branded my skin as I plundered her mouth with mine. Tasting her, claiming her, drinking from her, I just...took. And took. And kept taking, with no intention of ever stopping. My hips bucked forward, settling into the cradle of her thighs, and my cock found the most delicious friction against her lace covered pussy. She was wet and hot, with hands gripping at my T-shirt and pushing at my boxers. When my hips pushed forward again, we both moaned, our lips finally breaking apart.

"Tell me to stop, beautiful," I told her, though my mouth never left her skin as I tasted every inch of flesh from her jaw down to her collarbone, all the while tugging down bra straps, cupping breasts, and pinching nipples.

"Don't you dare stop, Sarge," she panted, taking my face in her hands and pulling me back up. "We both want it... Please..."

Sitting up between her legs, I reached back and tugged my shirt off over my head, only to grasp her underwear and swiftly yank them down her legs and off of her. Bella flicked open the front clasp of her bra, and suddenly, she was bare, underneath me, and begging for me to fuck her.

"Fuck, baby," I groaned, wanting her so badly that I could barely breathe.

My heart pounded in my chest as she pulled me back down over her. Skimming my hand down her thigh only to hitch it high around my waist, I kissed her again, suckling that bottom lip she teased me with at all times.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Bella," I told her, nipping at a spot along her neck as she rolled her hips against mine, causing me to slip just inside of her wet heat. "I'm so in love with you, and I want you. Tell me I can have you...tell me you're mine, Bella..."

"Yes," she panted, but it came out in a long, low, moaning hiss as I slid completely inside of her. "I love you, too..."

And I came instantly.

My eyes snapped open, and I squeezed them shut again briefly. Glancing over at the clock and tugging out my earbuds, I saw that I'd been asleep for a several hours. I groaned, cursed under my breath, and covered my face with my pillow. What was I? Sixteen? A wet dream? Really?

The barracks were quiet, everyone asleep, as I went to clean myself up. When I got back to my bunk, I opened my laptop, saw that I had an email waiting for me, and I instantly replied.

~oooOOOooo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sun, May 16, 2010 at 12:56 A.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:56 P.M.
Subject: I may have a heart attack before we ever meet...

I can't sleep, beautiful. It's all your fault. :) You've now invaded my dreams, as well as every thought when I'm awake. Though, I'm not sure this is a complaint. At least I get to see you in my dreams...touch you, kiss you. Maybe I can just sleep the rest of my tour here. LOL

Am I willing to teach you pool? Yes! Trust me when I tell you that it's all about the position of the stick, bending your body just the right way, and using angles to get it...just right...

Kittens are fun. :) My neighbor had a litter when I was young, and I used to go over there every day after school. Everything is an enemy, everything must be attacked without prejudice, and then...sleep. LOL Once all is right in their little world, they sleep without worries. There's probably something to be learned from them, because they either like you, or they don't. They see something in you they trust and they come to you, or they don't and they leave you be. It's almost understandable why the Egyptians worshiped them. They carry themselves with an air of royalty.

Bella, if you want a kitten, we'll get one. It's just one more reason to focus on getting the fuck out of here. Anything to see you smile. I mean that.

You've got the elevator all wrong, Isabella. The short skirt stays, but the car is empty. About halfway to our floor, I hit the emergency stop. I take you against the wall...hard and fast. Just before security gets there, I make you come around me, because I want to hear you when you call my name. None of this silent stuff. Emails are fucking silent enough.

Christ, I need a cold shower...again. O_o I'm not kidding when I say the miles between us are getting to me.

Please let me know when you get back home from your dad's. I need to know you're safe. Okay?

Losing my mind without you...

Edward

P.S. Question... Is it okay that I made you my emergency contact? I needed to change it. You're the only one I give a shit knowing if something happens to me. (And don't you dare freak out on me!) I just needed to make sure that you knew. Jasper and Emmett know, too, but I wanted to tell you. This is important, sweetheart, so if you aren't comfortable with it, I'll change it. Just...let me know.

~oOo~

2 comments:

tds88 said...

Ugh dirty emails. There are no words. I may never look at bowling or pool the same way again.

Evelyne-raconte said...

OH MY ROB ! They even don't have seen eachother and they are so hot one for the other. You are really great to describe their relationship over so much miles. Awesome job, thank you ! It's hot and emotionnal and just right.

Post a Comment