Saturday, June 30, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 49 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:47 P.M.
Date Received: Thurs, May 20, 2010 at 5:47 A.M.
Subject: What? You didn't know I was secretly a circus performer? ;)

Aww, sweetie, I hope the meds have kicked in by now! Drugged dreams are always fun, aren't they? I had some pain pills when I broke my ankle a few years ago, and man, they made me loopy!

I'm glad to hear your CO told you to take a few extra days off. You need to be feeling completely better before you go back out in the field so you're at a hundred percent. No, you can't control the actions of others, but being at top performance yourself will help, so take the time and let your body heal. You hear me, Sarge?

Edward, I'm not going anywhere. Yes, I was scared out of my mind, but never once did I doubt that my place is beside you, supporting you, even from thousands of miles away. If you can be strong enough to fight in Afghanistan, I can be strong enough to sit here in my comfortable little house, with almost everything I could ever want, and love you. So just put that fear that I'm going to run kicking and screaming out of your head. I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere. And come October? I'll be right there, waiting. Jazz and Em are right. We are your family now. I am your future, and you are mine, so get used to it, Masen. ;)

I totally understand not being able to keep your parents' house. I don't know how big it is or how much space I have right now, but somehow, some way, when you get out here, we're going to get that piano from storage and find someplace to put it here with us. I want you to have that connection to your mom, to your past, and the good memories that come with it. I want to sit beside you when you play, and I want to listen as you come up with new melodies. So that piano is coming here, no doubt about it.

Today was a good day for the kids. They are all just positively itching to get out of school, so they are hyper as fuck. We have a countdown calendar, so they've each been getting a turn in taking away a number. Today was Christopher's day, and I just have to say that he looks better than I've seen him in a while. He's still shy, quiet, but he had more smiles today than he's had in months. He brought his own lunch today, too, and there was so much food, he had leftovers, which he never had before. I can tell Kathy and Jim are doing wonders for him. It makes my heart feel close to bursting at how much better he's doing, and it's only been a few days. Kids are resilient creatures. They continually amaze me.

Ok, let's see... 20 Questions time. (Honestly, I have no idea how far in we are...but 10 questions, 20 questions...30? It doesn't matter. I want to know everything about you, because every little thing I learn makes me love you that much more.)

I have two today. One...what is your guilty pleasure? Be it food, music, movie, whatever. What are you almost ashamed to admit you like? *laugh* For me...oh damn, don't think any less of me, but for me it's the Real Housewives of...well, anywhere. I can't help but love the stupid drama of those shows. They make my life seem calm and peaceful and so very normal. LOL

Ok, so...two... Do you see yourself married? Kids? Growing up, with my parents as an example, I was sure that marriage wasn't for me. I also never felt the need to be a mother. Becoming a teacher made me think that maybe I could have kids, because the joy of seeing them grow, learn...it's amazing. And...until you...I still wasn't sure about the other. Now? I can't imagine my life without you in it. Does that mean marriage? I don't know. I find my view on that maybe changing, too. Hearing your obvious love as you talk about your parents and their marriage gives me hope that not every marriage will end up like my parents'.

My stomach is trying to crawl out of my body in search of food. I didn't eat much at lunch, so I'm going to go see what I have in the freezer that I can heat up in the oven. I think I have some meatballs and sauce, so I may throw some water on to boil and have spaghetti.

I love you, Edward. (Fuck, it feels good to say that...)

Bella

P.S. The girls and I are getting together this weekend to take some pictures for you and the boys. Although...just so you know now...the ones of me will be for your eyes only. I think I told you I have blue of...in all aspects of my wardrobe...right? I think it's high time you see what I mean. ;)

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment