Saturday, June 30, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 51 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Thurs, May 20, 2010 at 6:18 A.M.
Date Received: Thurs, May 20, 2010 at 6:18 P.M.
Subject: You caught me... My secret life as a circus clown.

Hey, handsome.

I'm so out of it, I'm actually drinking real coffee! (Ok, so I doctored it up with lots of milk & sugar, but still...) I was so exhausted all day yesterday that I ended up falling asleep last night about 7:00, and I slept all the way through until just a few minutes ago, when I stumbled out of bed. I'm not quite all the way awake yet, but I feel better than I did by last night, that's for sure.

I wish there was a way for me to visit you this summer, but since there isn't, I've begun making plans. I told my dad when I was there last that I'd come for a couple of weeks, and I emailed my mom last night and asked if she'd like the girls and me to come down for a bit, too. I also have a couple of classes scheduled to take at the university (I signed up for a business class and an Educational Psychology course that looked interesting.), just to have something to keep myself busy while you're away.

*snort* Edward Masen, if I really wanted to ask how big your cock was, I'd come out and ask. ;) Yeah, babe, of course I'm serious about wanting to get your piano here. The only place I can imagine it fitting without absolutely crowding us out of house and home is the spare bedroom/office. And that's totally fine. No one comes to visit and stays for any length of time, and with my laptop, I can set up at the kitchen table or just on the couch if I'm not grading papers. We can put the double bed that's in there into storage, either move the small desk into the other bedroom or just get rid of it, and then turn the spare room into a music room. We *might* (I'd have to measure to be sure) be able to fit a love seat in there, as well as a small bookshelf, so we can both be in there at the same time. I can sit and read while I listen to you play or whatever.

I've seen a few episodes of Once Upon a Time, but they kind of lost me as a viewer when the sheriff was killed. :( I do love the idea of all you big macho men sitting around, debating fairytales and such. **laugh**

Hmm, what would I change about myself? Physically, sometimes I feel like my nose is a little too big or my jaw/face is a little too wide. I also have a bigger behind than I'd like, although I try to stay in shape enough that it doesn't get too big. heh I'd also like to figure out how to save more money than I do. I mean, it's not like I don't know HOW to, but that I have a hard time doing it. I spent way too much money on books, pretty things from Victoria's Secret, and what not and only put a little into savings.

Oh, baby, just you wait... I have already picked out the stuff I'm going to wear on Saturday when we take pictures. You wanted blue lingerie, Sarge, you're getting blue lingerie. Any requests? ;)

I'd better go start getting ready for school. Before I go, though... Question time. *grin*

If you could travel anywhere in the world (yes, I know your answer would be Seattle...but say that isn't an option...or say it's WITH me. LOL), where would you go – and why?

For me, it would have to be a tie between Paris (It's the city of love, after all. ;) ), Tuscany (I've heard it's absolutely beautiful.), and Australia. For some reason, I've always wanted to visit. Maybe it's the kangaroos, or maybe it's just the accent. LOL Really, I'd love to just visit Europe and travel everywhere – Scotland, Ireland, England, Italy, France...

I love you, babe. Sending you lots of kisses to your chest to make it feel better!

Love,
Bella

P.S. By the way... How big ARE you? ;)

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment