Monday, July 23, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 109 - Bella

~oOo~

Tampa... Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 9:36 P.M.

"I can't believe it's almost ten o'clock and still eighty-three degrees out," I huffed, blowing a strand of hair that had come loose from my ponytail.

"I think it's the humidity that's the worst," Rose chimed in from her seat behind mine. "Sweating like crazy."

We'd just gotten in the car after spending the last three hours at the Fun Center – most of it outdoors. After mini-golf, we'd done the go-karts before going inside to play video games. Then it was back outside to do the batting cages – Emmett's bad golf swing turned out to be fantastic for swinging a baseball bat – and a few more rounds on the go-karts. We were the only ones out there, so the guy had let us just keep going until we were ready to leave for the night.

"Let's go get ice cream," Emmett said from beside Rose. "That'll cool us down."

Edward looked over me, and I shrugged. "I could go for some Dairy Queen." I loved their soft-serve ice cream, and it would give me another way to tease him.

When Alice, Jasper, and Rose all agreed, Edward shrugged and pulled the SUV out of the parking lot.

Nearly half an hour later, we were all piling out of the SUV, giggling and talking as we crossed the small parking lot.

"I still say I won golf," Emmett protested, tripping over the entry into the ice cream shop when Jasper shoved at him.

"Idiot," Rose muttered, shaking her head at her husband, but the sweet smile on her face told me just how much she loved him, despite his crazy notions. "The object of the game wasn't to see who could hit the ball over that many of the damn obstacles."

"But did you see me jump the windmill?" Emmett persisted. "That was awesome."

She just grinned and tugged him to the counter, placing their order first.

"Whatcha gonna get, babe?" I asked Edward as he slipped his arm around my waist.

"Mmm..." He rubbed his belly and bit his lip, as if in thought. "It's not your cookies, but I think I want the Double Fudge Cookie Dough Blizzard."

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but fall a little more in love with the man beside me every time he mentioned how much he enjoyed my cookies. Standing up on my tiptoes, I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I love how much you love my cookies," I murmured softly in his ear, smiling when he hummed his agreement.

He gave me a squeeze as I moved back to my place beside him and asked, "What about you? You like the plain waffle cone, right?"

I nodded enthusiastically, already licking my lips in anticipation.

Edward groaned, guiding me to the counter, where he placed our order and paid.

Once we had our ice cream, we moved to the corner where Emmett and Rose had already secured a booth big enough for the six of us.

"We didn't have a chance to tell you guys yet," Jasper started once he and Alice sat down, "but Sarge, here, was able to get us Friday off."

Alice squealed and threw herself at Jasper, nearly knocking their shared banana split to the floor. Rose was much more sedate, but I didn't even want to know where her hand was at the moment because Emmett's eyes had widened and his mouth had formed this little "oh" expression.

Turning to Edward, I tuned my friends out, my eyes wide. "You mean I get you for a whole extra day before we leave?"

He nodded, grinning. "We thought we could take you guys to the beach this time. I didn't get to spend nearly enough time ogling you in that bikini."

I leaned in and kissed him, the sweetness from our ice cream making it a little sticky. Licking my lips once I pulled away, I had to fight to keep from moaning. My voice was a little raspy when I said just for his ears, "Mmm, Edward and ice cream. Not sure which tastes sweeter."

His eyes darkened as I lifted my cone to my lips and took a long, suggestive lick, moaning softly this time for his benefit.

The rest of the time at Dairy Queen was like that. We didn't ignore our friends, but every time my tongue would dart out to catch a drip of ice cream, Edward's eyes never left the movement. He had to reach down and adjust himself several times, and I could see the...growing problem he had pressing against his zipper.

"You're a naughty wench," he growled softly in my ear, his warm breath ghosting over the shell of it, sending shivers up my spine and goosebumps over my skin. "There will be consequences when we get home, my beautiful girl."

I just barely held back my moan when his teeth latched onto my ear lobe, the stinging bite soothed by the wet strokes of his tongue.

"Time to go!" I slapped my hand down on the table, startling the others. My voice had come out higher than normal and very breathy, and Edward's quiet chuckle in my ear just about damn near put me over the edge.

"You," I hissed, turning to him and taking his chin between my thumb and forefinger. "You are a dangerous creature."

Edward managed to look both innocent and naughty as he pulled back and gave me a smirk. With his eyebrow raised, he said, "Come on, then. You're blocking me so I can't get out."

Sliding my hand down his chest, over the buttons of his white shirt, I finally palmed his erection through his jeans. When my fingers wrapped around the length of him as best I could through the thick material, his head fell back to the booth and a curse escaped his lips.

"Gross, man," Emmett groaned. "I so don't need to know what you guys are doing over there."

Edward's head came up, and we both gave our friend a raised eyebrow.

"Hello, pot," I teased, waving my hand at his wife. "My name's kettle."

When Rose leaned over to whisper in his ear, Emmett grinned. "Oh yeah..." he breathed, nodding. Looking back at us, he said, "Carry on, then. But let's go so you can finish at home."

Laughing, I slid from the booth, holding out my hand for Edward once he had gotten up and thrown away our trash.

"Come on, my naughty girl," he purred, tugging me into his side. "What I want to do with you does not get an audience."

I shivered, feeling my nipples pucker in anticipation.

~oooOOOooo~

Edward took the bathroom first while I took my hair down and brushed it out. He came out wearing nothing but a smirk, his hard cock bobbing with every step.

Moving up behind me in front of the dresser mirror, he thrust his hips against my back side, reaching around to cup me possessively through my jeans with one hand while the other moved up my body to my breast. I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror. It was odd, being fully clothed while he was hard and naked behind me, but fuck if it wasn't a gorgeous sight.

"Mmm, this is definitely something we'll have to try," he murmured, both hands squeezing gently.

I moaned my agreement, pushing my hips back into his.

"But not tonight." The hand from my breast moved to my ass and swatted me once. "Go do what you need to do, and don't dawdle. I want you on the bed in three minutes."

Something about his command, said in that Army Sergeant voice, as he spanked my ass and pressed his other hand against my mound made me want to salute him. Or drop to my knees... Instead, I turned and gave him a wink. "Yes, sir," I teased, stepping away.

On my way to the bathroom, I pulled my shirt off, dropping it to the floor behind me. Turning my head before I walked through the door, I gave him my best sultry, sexy grin as I reached behind me and unclasped my bra.

"Be ready for me, Sarge..." I teased before closing the door on his soft curse.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment