Friday, July 27, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 121 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Mon, July 05, 2010 at 9:38 P.M.
Date Received: Tues, July 06, 2010 at 12:38 A.M.
Subject: Mmm, Sarge in a suit?

*fans self* Good God... I hadn't thought about you having to wear a suit to Charlie's wedding until just now! On our date night, you about brought me to my knees. And I don't think they are going to go that formal, but if they chose tuxes for you guys? Fucking hell... I seriously might just keel over and die. Suit, tuxedo, jeans and T-shirt... I don't care. I'll be as proud and happy as anything to have you beside me.

Give me a minute to calm down from those images... *grin*

I can't believe we spent 3 hours on the phone tonight! LOL I mean, I can believe it...but who knew we still had that much we could talk about!

I think I told you earlier, but I was really surprised when you texted me back today! I texted, rather than called, 'cause I knew you were at work and I figured you wouldn't be able to answer the phone. *shrug* Apparently, I just had really good timing, catching you on your break. :)

Oh, babe... LOL Poor Jake had better run the other way if he sees you coming. Trust me, I can take care of myself. ;) Charlie saw to that when I moved in with him. If Jake had touched me one more time, I'd have kneed him in the balls and then in the forehead when he doubled over. *grin* So as much as I love you being my hero and riding to my rescue? In this case, I promise, it's so not necessary!

I have to say that I laughed my ass off at your description of Emmett and the beans. Yes...unfortunately, I'm well aware of the power of his gas. Isn't it awful? LOL Like hazmat suit stuff! As for Jasper...Alice just assures me that he's cute, so he can get away with how messy he is when he cooks. *snort*

How is it possible that I already miss making love to you? I mean, fuck... I went months without it and years before that. But days after leaving you, and I feel empty inside. I ache for your touch, babe. On my skin, in my hair, inside me...I just want you every minute of every day. And Edward, of course we can take it slow back there... If we never go all the way, I'd be ok with that. I'm not certain, but I'd be willing to bet that most of the appeal is just because it's you. I want you surrounding me, and having you inside my most private of places...it just ties us together. I mean, don't get me wrong... It felt pretty damn good. But it's not something I want to rush into or go about trying by myself. It's with you or not at all.

Oh, geez... The worst pick up line I've ever had said to me? There have been so fucking many! You've got the ultra cheesy, of course: "You must be tired... You've been running through my mind all night." Or even: "Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky to put in your eyes." And then there's the ultra insulting: "Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?" Or even: "I may not be the best-looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you." Yeah, I've had my share of creeps and idiots. LOL

All right, I'd better go. I've got two manuscripts sitting in my inbox that I want to start working on tomorrow. I didn't get much accomplished on editing while in Florida (not that I'm complaining. ;) ), so...

I love you so much, Edward. More and more every day. Only 84 days until I am in your arms again. I can't wait.

Loving you always,
Bella

P.S. Oh, baby... I'm not sure Mr. Sparkle even comes remotely fucking close to being good enough anymore. But I also know that I won't need him to. ;) Your voice and your words alone will be all I need to put me over the edge. Soon, my sinfully sexy man. xoxo

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment