Friday, July 27, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 122 - Edward

~oOo~

Tampa... Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 12:26 P.M.

E: Hey, my sweet, sick girl... Text me when you're up and about.

I sent the text before stepping into the shower. My poor Bella had been through it all since her return home – Jacob's come-ons, her period, and finally, the flu. I let the water cascade over my head and down my face, smiling because she'd absolutely refused to let me Skype with her. At all. Her time of the month, I could almost understand, but not the flu. I'd begged her and begged her to let me at least take a look at her, but she wouldn't let me, saying that a bright red nose, puffy eyes, and chapped lips weren't fit to be seen in public – even more by me. Like I cared how she looked while sick. I'd worried endlessly because she'd sounded terrible, all sniffly, raspy, and just plain exhausted.

We'd texted, emailed, and talked on the phone all the damn time, but I missed her gorgeous face and her sweet smile, and two weeks without seeing her was fucking killing me. In fact, the raging erection I was currently sporting in the shower just proved it. I glared down at it with disdain and frustration because taking care of the situation only made it worse. It made me miss Bella all the more. Where at one point, it would have eased tension, now it only left an ache behind – it was absent of soft, sated giggles, tender touches, and kisses so sweet that they made my chest hurt. My own hand just barely nicked the surface of just how much I needed my girl.

Willing my body to just get through the mundane steps of washing, I finally stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. My phone chimed from the vanity that I had a text.

B: I'm up, handsome. ;)

I walked into my room and dropped down on the edge of the bed to reply instantly.

E: There's my beautiful girl! How are you feeling?

B: Much better. Missing you like crazy. And wondering if you had time to Skype today? *fingers crossed*

E: For you? I'll make time! When, love?

B: Now?

Grinning, I sent one more text before getting up to grab my laptop.

E: Race you! ;)

I sat back down on my bed – this time, I scooted up to lean back against the headboard – and opened my laptop. When I was alerted to an incoming call the second I logged on, I had to chuckle. She'd been ready.

Her beautiful face filled my vision, and I sighed and smiled in contentment for the first time in what seemed like forever. My eyes searched for traces of changes, finding none other than a slight trace of pink still on her nose from her being sick. I had an almost irresistible urge to kiss the tip of it.

"Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey, babe," she giggled. "I won."

"So you did," I chuckled.

I could see that she was on her stomach in bed, her chin propped up on a pillow and her bare feet in the air behind her. She was beautiful and a sight for sore fucking eyes as she played with my dog tags, which were hanging around her neck.

"You owe me one, Sarge," she teased, but her little brow furrowed. "Oh..." she groaned. "Your hair's gone."

Laughing, I ran hand over my head. "Aw, Bella. It's fucking hot down here. I promise, it does grow back. By the time I come home, the top will be longer," I vowed.

"That sounds good..."

Smiling, I tilted my head at her. "Which part? Hair or coming home?"

"Yeah," she sighed, biting at her bottom lip. "All of it. God, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, love. How are you feeling?" I asked. She looked amazing...or maybe I was just pathetically in love with her enough to be fucking blind.

"Better. Honestly," she promised with a nod of her head. "You really didn't need to see me like that. My face was just...ugh. I was pale, with tissue shoved up each nostril. It was awful – one minute, I couldn't breathe, and then the next, it was just running like water. So freakin' gross."

"Sounds...sexy," I teased, giving her a wink. "You know, sweet girl, if I'd been home, you would've had no choice. I would've taken care of you, no matter what you had shoved up your nose."

"Right. Thanks, Masen," she muttered wryly with a roll of her eyes. "Well, allow me some dignity. See...I left you thinking I was this goddess. I have a rep to maintain, you know."

Laughing, my head fell back to the wall with a soft thump. When I looked back at her, I said, "It's good to know that even goddesses can catch a summer cold."

She smirked, shrugged what I noticed was a bare shoulder, and asked, "Where are the boys?"

"Next door," I replied, jerking a thumb in no particular direction. "We had a pretty bad thunderstorm a couple of days ago, and they're helping the little old lady next door with a tree that sort of cracked in half. She's paying them in soda and pizza."

"You're not helping?"

"I was. I just finished mowing her lawn...and ours. They were handling the cutting of the tree limbs," I told her.

"That's sweet of you guys," she sighed, smiling up at me.

"I don't know about sweet," I chuckled, shrugging a shoulder. "It was Emmett's window that the limbs were threatening to crash into."

"Gotcha," she said, her eyes drinking in every inch of the screen in front of her. "So is that sweat?" She gestured with a finger to me.

Looking down at my chest that still had water beading on it, I snickered and shook my head no. "Nope. Just got out of a very lonely, very necessary shower."

"Lonely, huh?"

"Very," I grumbled, my arms folding across my chest. "Miserably lonely, Bella."

There was a brief look of satisfaction that crossed her gorgeous face, but it quickly changed to sympathy, only to finally settle on something I could only describe as wicked and evil.

"So..." she started, dragging out the word. "Whatcha wearin', Sarge?"

I knew that look by fucking heart. It was etched into my brain right along with her sweet laugh and her happy smile. That look told me that all bets were now off when it came to Skyping. Before we met face-to-face, we'd kept certain things blind. And by the darkening of her beautiful brown eyes, I could tell that my girl was just plain horny.

Grinning, I pushed the computer back a little on my legs. "Nothin' but a towel, baby," I said, unable to stop the sound of my voice from deepening. "Your turn, sexy girl. I believe you promised me something for the next time we talked like this..."

"I've kept that promise, Edward," she giggled, twirling my dog tags a little around her finger. "I'm only wearing these."

Suddenly, I was a desperate man. I missed her more than I could even articulate and needed to see her so badly that my whole entire body just lit on fire.

"Show me," I practically grunted like a caveman at her, the heel of my hand adjusting my instant erection at the mere thought that she'd been naked the whole time we'd been talking.

"You first," she laughed, her eyes obviously on my hand and not my face.

Yeah, I had no shame. One swift tug, and my towel came open, but I groaned out loud when my girl licked her lips at the sight on her screen. Flashes of just what that mouth could do to me flew through my mind, and I had to swallow thickly to keep from moaning again.

"Baby, please," I finally begged, my fingers twitching against my sheets when she shifted into practically the same position I was in – leaning against the headboard with her computer on her lap.

My heart, body, and soul ached to touch her again. She was beauty, perfection, and sin all wrapped up into one little package. Dark curls fell haphazardly down around her shoulders that still held a touch of the sun she'd gotten down here. Round, full breasts heaved with every breath she took, and my dick twitched hard at the sight of my dog tags all nestled between them.

"Fuck, I..." I started, but didn't even know how to put how much I missed her, wanted her, needed her. "I've missed you," I whispered, shaking my head at the same time I unknowingly touched myself. "I love you so fucking much, Bella."

"I love you, too," she breathed, her finger trailing down her stomach to her navel, her eyes locked back on my hand.

"I wanna see all of you, beautiful. Please," I purred, tilting my head at her.

She shifted again, and this time, I was looking up from my favorite place on the fucking planet – from between her legs. The only thing that would've made it better was if I'd really been there, licking her, tasting her, breathing in the flowery, earthy scent of her.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, shaking my head. My girl was bare, spread open, and so goddamn wet that I could see it plain as day. I bit my bottom lip as I drank her in, trying my damnedest not to come at just the sight of her, though I couldn't stop my own hand if I'd tried. "Mm, baby...look at you. That sweet, beautiful pussy looks awfully wet... Does it miss me, too?"

"God, yes," she whispered, fingers trailing over nipples, her bellybutton, and down to just above her mound.

When her hips rolled all on their very own, I asked, "Do you want me to take care of you, sweet girl?"

She said my two favorite words together. "Yes, Edward."

I had to bite my lip again because my own hand was squeezing my cock with just how badly I wanted her. "Show me, love. Let me see how wet you are..."

Practically panting, I couldn't tear my eyes away as she slipped two fingers through her folds, her whole body jerking when she slid over her clit. My Bella was so fucking ready.

"Sensitive?" I asked her.

"Yeah." Her voice was barely there, but sexy and breathy and just everything that spurred me on all the more.

"What do you want, Bella?"

"You."

Her answer was expected and exactly what I wanted to hear.

Chuckling darkly, I dragged my tongue along my bottom lip, wishing like all hell that I could just taste her. Jerking my chin at her, I said, "Well, then... You'd better wake Mr. Sparkle, baby, because he needs to do me a huge favor. He's going to fuck you hard for me."

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment