Tuesday, July 31, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 132 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sun, Sept 05, 2010 at 6:23 A.M.
Date Received: Sun, Sept 05, 2010 at 3:23 A.M.
Subject: I don't share, Miss Swan.

You have to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. As much as I'm sure Rose deserves some credit, I'm not sure she deserves all the credit. You are sexy, Isabella – she merely took the photographic proof. I don't know what I did to earn those pictures, but by God, I'll be sure to earn them when I get my hands on you again. And I'll be sure to continue to earn them for the rest of my life.

One day, my love... I'm going to be the one to set you on top of that piano in order to taste every inch of skin you're teasing me with in these pictures. I want to see what sounds we make when I set your ass on the keys and step between those gorgeous legs of yours. I'm going to pull you into my lap and play for you because I know you love it. I haven't played much lately. I miss my muse, Bella.

By the sound of things, it seems you girls had a good time yesterday. That was an enormous amount of popcorn. LOL Your teeth must hate you today.

My sweet, beautiful girl... I miss you more than you can imagine. I'm right there with you. I know what I'm missing, what it's like to wake up in an empty bed, to wish I could blink and have you in my arms. Four weeks seems like an eternity. There are times that I'm not sure I'll survive it without you, but we have to try, baby. The end will be so worth it.

I know this is hard. Believe me. And it only gets worse with the worries of work and everyday bullshit. You're not alone, sweetheart. Just be glad you weren't one of my recruits the first day I had to finally give in and wash the sheets after you left. I was not exactly...pleasant. **raises eyebrow at you** You were gone, your sweet smell was gone, and I was not happy about any of it.

I want you to do me a favor, Isabella. I want you to take the day, sleep late, lounge around in my T-shirt. In fact, I don't even want you to get dressed once you're out of bed. There's nothing better than a day you never leave the house or get out of your pajamas, so do that for me. And then later tonight, I'll call you. Deal? Email back if you want, but don't you dare wash a dish, edit a book, or grade one single paper. Got me?

I love you more with each passing day.

Forever yours,
Edward

P.S. One of these pictures contains a look I recognize, Isabella. Your eyes are dark, you're not exactly looking at the camera, and you're biting down on that sweet bottom lip. What were you thinking about, sexy girl? Hmm? And did it make you wet for me? Because the mere idea that you were wet and ready, sitting on top of my piano... Bella you have no idea what I want to do to you...

~oooOOOooo~

Tampa... Sunday, September 05, 2010 at 7:03 A.M.

I closed my laptop and set it on the bed, my head falling to my hands. My girl sounded lonely and tired and sad, despite the fun she'd had taking the pictures for me. She'd done so fucking much for me since the very beginning – listening, sending packages, teaching me how to laugh again, simply loving me without question. It was time I did something in return, dammit.

Tugging on my sneakers, I walked down the hall to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I needed to run, to think, but I also knew I couldn't pull off what I wanted to do for Bella alone. At one point in my life, I might've tried to struggle through things alone, but I found I didn't have to anymore. Plus, Jazz would've kicked my ass for not asking.

Walking back down the hall, I bypassed Emmett's room, trying to figure out if his snores sounded like sawing wood or growling bears. Maybe a little of both. I knocked on Jasper's door, knowing he was probably up and just reading.

"Yeah," he said, and I cracked the door. "What's up, Sarge?"

"I need your help. Come for a run with me," I told him, jerking my thumb toward the front door.

He smirked, nodded, and chuckled once. "Got it."

Once we'd stretched, run around Bayshore, and arrived at Ballast Point Park, I'd pretty much figured out what I wanted to do; I just needed help getting it done. I explained everything to Jasper, who listened intently while rubbing his chin.

"Will you be able to get leave on Friday?" he asked, sitting down on the bench at the end of the pier.

"I've never taken a leave. Ever. I'm asking for one single day before my release. I can't imagine I'll be denied," I told him, shrugging a shoulder. "My record proves itself."

"True," he mused. Then he looked up at me. "Why a hotel? Why not Bella's house?"

I was shaking my head no before he even finished the question. "I'm not setting foot in that house until I'm no longer a soldier in the Army. I don't want to see it until I'm actually going...home."

He nodded like he understood, which he probably did.

"I'm doing this for her, to give her what she wants for her birthday, not to satisfy any curiosities. She does everything for me...for us," I urged him, not that he was arguing, but I felt the need to make sure he knew just how important this was.

"We'll need Emmett, believe it or not," he chuckled, looking up at me and pulling out his phone as he stood up. "We just can't let him talk to Bella. Asshole can't keep a secret. It's why we didn't tell him about Bella coming here for you."

Laughing, I nodded. "Okay, so what's first?"

Grinning, he dialed his phone, putting it on speakerphone. "First? We call in reinforcements."

"Jazzy, it's early," Alice grumbled. "I love you, but...damn..."

"Sorry, darlin', but Sarge and I need your help," he told her, and we both smiled when she squeaked.

"You're so coming here for her birthday, aren't you, Edward?" she practically yelled.

"Yes, shorty," I chuckled, shaking my head at how she instantly knew. "Can you help us?"

"Oh ho! Yes, I can. Let me get a pen and notebook," she giggled, and we could both hear her rummaging around on the other end. "Oh, Edward...this will mean everything to her."

"I hope so," I sighed, leaning against the pier railing.

"Okay, boys," she sighed happily. "What's the plan?"

~oOo~

1 comments:

Evelyne-raconte said...

OH MY ROB ! I can't wait to read more, especially about Bella's birthday. Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment