Monday, July 2, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 53 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:42 A.M.
Date Received: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:42 P.M.
Subject: Fuck me...

Edward Anthony Masen! This is the first damn chance I've had to sit down and check my email since yesterday, and it just had to be at school! LOL Now I have to sit through the rest of the day with my panties like this! I should have thought to bring another pair today, since this has become a regular occurrence... I have to say I'm a little...intimidated, I guess you'd say. I've never been with anyone quite that size. God, you'll make me feel so full, Edward. Just the thought... Damn.

And yes, thank you very much, I'm squirming! To answer your question, though... By myself or with someone else? *shakes head* So adventurous... I think that would have to be the shower – and it wasn't very good. HE wasn't very good. LOL

Now that I've gotten all that out of my system... ;)

I'm glad you're doing better, babe. I hope the rest of the tenderness goes away quick. Mind Lt. Stephens and rest as much possible until Monday, ok? Promise me. Poker with the boys is fine. Football...not so much. I'm sure you had figured that out on your own, though. *snicker*

Hah! I can't even imagine being in class with you, Edward. Talk about being unable to concentrate! But God...the thought of sitting beside you in the back of the classroom does sound amazingly appealing, even with the threat of failing out of school!

You know...I've never been to Chicago. I've always wanted to visit, but I've never had a reason or the opportunity, really. You'd be willing to play tour guide? Besides all the regular touristy type stuff, like Navy Pier, the Art Institute, and the Children's Museum, I'd love to see your old house and neighborhood. And sweetie, I would love to meet your parents, if taking me to the place they are buried isn't too painful. I wish with everything I am that I could meet them for real, but I would love the opportunity to talk to them and tell them thank you for raising such a wonderful son.

Speaking of parents, Charlie said to tell you hello and that he can't wait to make your acquaintance. *rolls eyes* I'm sure he'll try to intimidate you (because...ya know...guns are a new thing for you...), but honestly, just show him respect and show him that you love and respect me, and he'll love you almost as much as I do. He's already said that he can't wait for the three of us to go to the range so he can see how well you can match up against the two of us. I swear, he's like a teenage boy, he's so competitive!

My mom... She and her husband Phil settled in Jacksonville when he got a job coaching minor league baseball. I don't see her very often (twice a year, really, at most), since she's always so busy with her activities. I try and make it down there once over the summer and once during the holidays, though. She's never visited me here in Seattle, although she's seen pictures of my house and classroom.

My lunch break is over, babe. I love you so very much. Even from there, you make my life infinitely better. And yes... Phone call this weekend is a must. I miss your voice. I need to hear it when you aren't in pain and I'm not worried.

All my love,
Bella

P.S. Oh! I've got time for a quick question before the kids come in... Let's see... What was your first car? Mine was a 1953 Chevy. The truck was old and slow, but I loved it. My dad got it from an old friend of his who couldn't drive anymore and gave it to me when I moved in with him in high school.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment