Monday, July 2, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 54 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:23 A.M.
Date Received: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:23 P.M.
Subject: RE: Fuck me... (Don't tease, Miss Swan...)

Sweetheart...

I'd show you anything you wanted in Chicago. Anything. I'd show you all those things you mentioned, plus the Sears Tower, the barber shop where the St. Valentine's Day Massacre occurred, and treat you to the best pizza on this planet. You know, I still have things in storage... Perhaps we could make a trip there after I'm done here. And I'd be honored to show you where my parents are buried, love. They truly would've loved you – especially my mother.

My first car was my mother's Volvo S90. The thing drove like a dream because she kept it in such good condition. I sold it to the neighbor's son just before I left for basic training. What I want when I get back is the newer Volvo C70...unless I'm suddenly a gajillionare when I get out, and then I want an Aston Martin Vanquish. Yeah...that's not happening, but a man can dream. LOL

No, love...I'm well aware that I can't play football. Em and Jazz know it, too, so we've opted to play the video game instead. Poker was fun. I won Emmett's iPod from him, so I'm pretty sure Rose will be pissed when he asks for another one. LOL

I'm feeling much better. I'm off the pain meds and on something over-the-counter. As much as I'll miss my dreams of you all bendy and shit, I'm glad that I can think straight again. I can understand now how some soldiers get addicted to those things, because they make you completely comfortable. NOTHING bothers you. At all. I just took mine and went to sleep.

Tell your dad that the shooting range is on! I have guns of my own, which I'm sure he'd like to see. In fact, when I mentioned it to Jasper and Emmett, they wanted to go, too. Maybe all of us will go. It would take some of the pressure off meeting him, and the guys will get to see him. They talk about him often. You should tell him that.

Question time, Miss Swan. Why doesn't your mother visit you? Why wouldn't any mother visit their child as least one time? I don't get it, and for some reason, that bothers me...for you. I know how you've said that the roles were reversed between you, but still... Why? Perhaps I'm overly sensitive to this subject, but I can't imagine that anything would've kept my mother from visiting. If she were still around, I'm pretty sure she'd have tried to come to Afghanistan to see me. **rolls eyes** It's sad, but closer to the truth than you know.

Hmm... If the shower is your most adventurous with someone – which, by the way, it's a shame he didn't truly take care of you – then where in the hell was your most adventurous alone? And just who caused you to all of a sudden need to come that badly? Because believe me, beautiful... THAT I understand. And my answer would be most recently my CO's office. ;)

I need to grab something to eat and then see if I can get moving around a little today. Nothing major, Bella. I promise. Maybe I'll try running, or if not, then a long walk. The guys are out on patrol without me this weekend, so I'm bored to fucking death.

I love you more than my heart can contain. I can't wait to hear your voice tomorrow. Does 9 A.M. your time sound okay? Let me know.

Yours always,
Edward

P.S. Again, we have this issue with the panties, Isabella. You know...the motor pool uses this thing called a ShamWow. ;) Maybe I can steal one and send it your way. They say it absorbs lots of liquids. It seems like such a waste for you to stay so wet without me there to take care of it for you. If just the thought of my cock filling you makes you wet, imagine what it'll be like when I'm there. It's almost bedtime, love. Are you wet now? If you are, then take care of yourself for me. Call my name, baby...I'll hear it. And use 3 fingers.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment