Monday, July 2, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 55 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:32 P.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 9:32 A.M.
Subject: It's not teasing if you follow through...

Oh, Edward... I was in the bath when you emailed, and now you're going to make me get all dirty again when I go to bed? I believe I can handle those instructions, babe... Be listening because I promise, your name will ring out loud and clear, as it has so many times lately.

Hmm, I'm honestly not sure how bendy I am in real life. I've never really had the opportunity to find out...but I'm looking forward to learning with you. *saucy grin* As for the most adventurous place by myself? There was one day that I read an email from you, and my body was strung so tightly, I was in desperate need of release. I lasted until my free time, when my kids were going from P.E. to music, and then I let the office know I needed to run home. I thought about just going out to the parking lot, but doing that in the parking lot of an elementary school was just too...squicky. *blush* I didn't even make it all the way home. I kept thinking of your words and your voice, and when I saw the turn off to the wooded park area, I took it. It was the middle of the day, so there were no other cars. I just hiked up my skirt, slid my panties to the side, and used my fingers until I was screaming your name. I was so worked up already that it didn't take long...I was back at school in twenty minutes...and that includes time to go home and change panties! LOL A ShamWow would have come in very handy. ;)

Nice... The Volvo C70, hmm? What color? The silver looks really good, but I love the black sapphire metallic – it's so sleek. I have a Ford Fusion Hybrid right now in steel blue, which is one of my favorite colors.

My mom is...unique. She loves me, I know, but really, in her head, it's all about her. She doesn't do it because she's mean or doesn't care. That's just the way she's always been. She's actually tried making plans a couple of times over the last 3 years since I graduated and started teaching, but something always comes up – either I was sick and she didn't want to catch it, or Phil had to travel for work and she wanted to go with him. That's...just the way she is. *shrug* Esme (Alice's mom) makes a great substitute mother on the occasions I need someone, and of course, my girls are always there. So I've learned to deal and have just accepted it for what it is.

I'm laughing already about the shooting range and all of us traipsing in... You know the bets would be flying! Of course, my dad would put money on himself, but there have been many times that I've out-shot him, so...it would be a good competition! *laugh* I'll be sure and pass along to him about Emmett & Jasper. They are the sons he never had, so I know he'll be tickled pink (although he'd NEVER use that phrase! LOL) to know they think of him often.

All right, babe, I need to go. The girls are coming over for breakfast and have threatened (I mean, told...) me that we have plans tomorrow before and after taking pictures.

I love you, Edward...so damn much.

Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 10:07 A.M.
Date Received: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 10:07 P.M.
Subject: Help me! I'm being kidnapped! LOL

Hey, babe.

Just a quick note to let you know I won't be back on the computer until tonight. The girls are kidnapping me to go shopping and to the spa to get my hair and nails done – and they swear that I'm getting a massage this time, since I haven't gotten one the last handful of times we've gone. Then we're coming back here to take pictures (yes, for you...) and then going to the club tonight. I don't really feel like dancing, but I know if I just sat around here, I'd be so excited about tomorrow that I would go nuts. They know that, so they are taking steps to prevent it. LOL

I love you! Will email tonight before bed.

Love,
Bella

P.S. My fingers were very busy last night after emailing you. Did you hear? I called out for you, just like you wanted...a few times, in fact...

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:14 A.M.
Date Received: Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:14 P.M.
Subject: I love you! :D

My feet hurt, I'm just *slightly* drunk, and I'm horny, dammit. That's what I get for drinking a rum and coke. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Edward-land in my head before going to sleep. I love that place. It's so fun...Kind of lonely, though, there all by myself. :(

Miss you, baby!

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment