Wednesday, July 4, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 59 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:35 A.M.
Date Received: Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:35 P.M.
Subject: That may be the first time I've ever screamed like that at school...

Edward, babe!

I can't even fucking believe it! I hadn't opened my laptop yet, planning to email you after I ate the meatloaf sandwich I brought for lunch, when Alice came running into my classroom, looking wild-eyed and bat-shit crazy. She wouldn't tell me what was going on, only that I had to check my email. Once I had, we screamed like preteen girls. It was insanely funny.

Oh my God! I'm shaking, I'm so fucking happy and excited. I know you'll be in Florida, and I'll be across the country here in Seattle, but... To know you won't be in the middle of a war zone or having to worry about something happening like it did before? This is the happiest I've ever been, aside from hearing you love me.

I love you so, so much, Edward. I can't wait until I can show you that in person. I know you'll be extra busy this week, getting ready to ship out (again, YAY!), so I won't expect to hear from you for a bit, but I'll write you in case you have time to read them. Also, you'd damn well better keep yourself safe, Sarge, because if something happens to you in the next week, I'll hunt you down. ;)

I'm going to go with Ali to see Rose while we have some time left on our lunch break. She's in class, so I doubt she's had time to check her email. We'll interrupt her class, dammit. This is too important not to!

Love you always,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Tues, May 25, 2010 at 12:14 A.M.
Date Received: Tues, May 25, 2010 at 12:14 P.M.
Subject: Can't sleep...

*yawn* I should really be asleep, but for the life of me, I can't do it. I went out to celebrate (sort of...) tonight with the girls and Alice's parents. We only went out to eat, and I only had one drink since it's a school night. LOL The real celebrating will be done Friday night. Not sure what we're going to do, but we're sure as hell going to do something.

Only three days left of school. My kids were crazy today. It's all about parties and end of school assemblies and activities this week, so it's all to be expected, but... I'm exhausted! Don't know why I can't sleep. I think maybe it's just still my excitement over you coming back to the States.

Going to go warm up some hot chocolate (plain warm milk? blech...) and hope that helps me get sleepy. If not, I sense a warm bath in my future, too...and maybe an orgasm or three. ;)

Love you,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 4:32 P.M.
Date Received: Thurs, May 27, 2010 at 4:32 A.M.
Subject: Guess what came today?

Babe... I'm in tears! This T-shirt will be perfect to sleep in! (Ok, so I will admit to immediately stripping when I saw it and putting it on... LOL) It's so nice and roomy, so soft, and I swear, it's like you're just wrapped all around me. God, Edward, it smells so good. I would never have imagined it would still smell like...well, what I assume you smell like! Putting it in a sealed plastic bag did the trick, I think. Your old dog tags are around my neck, too. Those suckers aren't coming off except for shower and sleep, I'll tell you now.

Are you sure about sending me this picture of you and your parents? I know your note said you wanted me to keep it safe for you, that you'd get it when you got home, but babe... That's an incredible honor, Edward. It has found a home on my shelf over my desk, and I will treasure it until I am able to hand it back to you (or...ya know, it can stay...). You were so adorable as a gangly teenager. Your mom looks ok in the picture, but you look old enough...was that right after she really started getting sick?

I recognize this thumb drive, Mr. Sneaky. I'm listening to the songs now. I've always loved Photograph by Def Leppard, but Tokio Hotel and their song, World Behind My Wall, were both new to me. I like it! But God, Edward... I know you'll be heading to Germany soon and then Florida not too long after that...and Here Without You by 3 Doors Down is just about damn near breaking my heart. I miss your voice, I miss seeing your handsome face... Even though we've never met face to face, it's killing me being away from you. These last few months can't go by fast enough.

*insert sighing at the mixed emotions running through me* Happy, anxious, etc. etc. :)

Ok, I need to scoot. I have some end-of-the-year party favors to give my kids tomorrow that I need to put together, and then I'm going to crash early, I think. Haven't slept well at all this week (although last night, the orgasms finally did the trick, thank you VERY much, Sgt. Masen. ;) ), so I need the extra sleep tonight if I can get it.

Love,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Thurs, May 27, 2010 at 8:11 P.M.
Date Received: Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:11 A.M.
Subject: I'm free, I'm free!

Ok, so I still have to go back tomorrow to clean up my room and stuff, but really, it's just for a couple of hours whenever. Today was a great day with the kids, and although I'll miss them all (ok, most... LOL), I have never been more ready for summer... Summer means you. Summer means I'm that much closer to seeing you and starting our life together.

I went over to Rose's place with Alice after school and just got home, so I'm going to shower and then sit down and catch up on some TV. Oh, and Alice passed along the message from you that you gave Jasper. I know you're busy and barely have time to read these before falling asleep. I'm not worried, babe. I love you, too! Just email when you can!

Yours always,
Bella

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment