Friday, July 6, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 66 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Wed, June 02, 2010 at 8:31 P.M.
Date Received: Wed, June 02, 2010 at 11:31 A.M.
Subject: Would that count as our first fight?

Hey, my beautiful girl.

I told you that I would screw up at some point. I should have told you ages ago that you're everything to me, my love. I'm a ruined man. No one else will ever measure up to you. And I haven't even kissed you yet. LOL I should've made sure you understood that I would rather have talked to you all night long than to go for a few beers. I didn't even want to go, but I'd promised my men that I would. You, sweetheart, will always come first.

And sweetheart, I know we already talked about this, but I don't know if I can wait until October, either, and I'd hate to have to go AWOL when I'm this close to getting out. ;) As much as I would love seeing your beautiful face first thing, it won't happen at the airport. If anything, when you and the girls come to Florida to see your mom, you can make a side trip down to Tampa? I PROMISE you that we'll figure something out soon. Believe me, love, I completely understand. I honestly don't know if I can last much longer without being able to touch you.

Germany is beautiful, Bella. Remember our talk about travel? You should see this country, baby. I would love to bring you here. I don't get to see much, but what I have seen is old, pretty, and surrounded by mountains and trees. Maybe I'm just happy it's not desert sand. LOL I'd like to check out Berlin, see some of the places I've only read about in WWII history books. I'd also like to pay my respects, visit a concentration camp. As morbid as that sounds, those people deserve way more honor than any soldier.

I've decided we can't take classes together, Isabella. LOL I use my laptop in class, and your picture as my wallpaper alone drives me to distraction. ;) I'm afraid if you were sitting next to me, all bets would be off. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from passing you notes, reaching out and touching you, or whispering things to you just to see you squirm. Nope. We'd fail the class...or cause a scene.

Question time, my sexy girl. Where's the one place on your body that when touched, turns you on? For me, it's fingers in my hair – when I have hair, and trust me, now that I'm out of the desert, I may let it grow out a bit. It relaxes me when played with but turns me on when pulled.

Oh, by the way... I have to admit that long before I used it, I actually asked the guys about your middle name. I was curious as to what the "M" in your email address stood for.

The guys and I secured a place in Tampa today. It's in an older neighborhood pretty close to MacDill and not far from the water, though we'll still have to rent cars. It's already furnished because the owners of the place usually rent to military people and their families. It has three bedrooms, two baths, a decent sized living room, and even a front porch. It looks nice, though I don't really care at this point. I just need someplace to sleep and shower for the next few months. (And guess who gets the master bedroom and bathroom, Isabella? I told them I'd prepay for all of it if they took the smaller rooms. LOL)

What'll be interesting is figuring out who cooks. You should know this now, sweetheart... If it doesn't come in a box or isn't microwavable, then I'm kinda useless in the kitchen. Does that end things now? Have I ruined the fantasy of just how perfect you thought I was? LOL I can tip really well, though. If that's any consolation...

I've got to go, baby. I need to go over my notes for tomorrow, and then Emmett and Jasper need to be schooled in darts. **grin** Two more days here, and then we're back to the States. I can't wait. You know what that means, don't you? It means I can get a cell phone again, Bella. We can talk all we want, anytime we want. I can text you the very second I need to tell you that I love you or miss you or want you. And fuck, I need McDonald's! LMAO It's the simple shit I've missed...

I love you so damn much, and that won't change. Ever. Don't you forget that, baby.

Yours always,
Edward

P.S. Don't think that I've forgotten what you said. I'm glad to know that it's me you think of when you bring yourself to orgasm, Isabella. Trust me, we share the same dream. I can't wait to taste you, to tease you with my tongue. I can't wait to feel you come around my fingers as I suck you hard into my mouth. Because, beautiful...you need to be so very wet for me when I finally enter you. I want you to be able to feel every inch of me when I finally am able to show you how much I truly love you.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment