Saturday, July 7, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 70 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Fri, June 04, 2010 at 11:13 P.M.
Date Received: Fri, June 04, 2010 at 2:13 P.M.
Subject: I can't fucking sleep...

Hey, beautiful.

I'm having the damnedest time getting to sleep. I have to be up before the sun, but I'm too excited. I'm sure I'll crash the fuck out as soon as we're in the plane, but for now, I just want to talk to you.

Bella, I want to help you...in every way that means. I won't give up because I'm extremely stubborn. If you want to learn how to save money, sweetheart, I can show you. I've invested some of what my parents left me. It's an "out of sight, out of mind" sort of thing. Just promise me this... If there is a time that you are in a bind, will you please come to me? Please? With like...puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip please? ;) You've taken amazing care of me since the very beginning, and I want to return the favor. Think about it?

Black Swan? My poor, sweet girl. Hmm... I can't wait to see that tattoo. I promise to pay extra attention to it to make up for all the bad things that caused you to get it. In fact, there are a lot of things I look forward to uncovering, exploring, and learning about every inch of you, Isabella. That includes ink, piercings, scars, grooming techniques, and places I bet you didn't even know existed. You're so right, baby...some things should be left secret.

To answer your question... No piercings for me. I had my ear done years ago, but my mother had a fit. Finally, I just lost interest in it and let it grow over, not to mention it's not allowed in basic training. No offense, love, but no one is coming near my dick with a fucking long-ass needle. LOL Ever. The only person I want my dick exposed to...is you. No needles...just warm, wet, tight, and writhing around it. Got me, Isabella?

**sigh** Fuck, baby... Just the thought of you is driving me crazy. I'm going to take a walk, then another shower, and finally try to sleep some. I promise to call you as soon as we land, my love.

God, I love you more and more with each passing day, but I swear, I may just lose my mind before I even hit the States. To be so close (well, close considering where I was) and yet so far away... It's maddening.

Forever yours,
Edward

~oooOOOooo~

Tampa, Florida... Saturday, June 05, 2010 at 8:32 P.M.

"Take a left," Emmett murmured through a long, wide yawn.

I snorted, but neither Jasper or myself were any better. We were just extremely grateful that Mrs. Prescott, the home's owner, had been kind enough to make sure all our utilities were on, including the home phone.

"Okay, it should be right up here on the right," Jasper said, pointing out the windshield from the passenger side of the rental SUV. We'd only had the patience to rent one once we'd landed. After showers and a very long fucking sleep, we would be in a better frame of mind to make more decisions tomorrow. "That's it."

I pulled into the driveway and sighed in fucking relief. It had been a hell of a flight. I was tired of looking at Em and Jazz. All I wanted was a long ass shower, to hear my girl's voice, and to fall into bed. And I wasn't really sure what order I wanted that shit in, either.

No...Bella first. Always.

"I get first call," I called with a snort, opening the car door.

We stomped up the steps and opened the front door. I had to smile, because the place was really nice. It felt like a home, not a rental. Sitting in the middle of the dining room table was a rather large box with a note from Mrs. Prescott.

Jasper snatched it off and read it. Laughing, he tugged the damn thing open. "Holy shit, the girls totally rock!" he chuckled, rummaging through what looked to be a completely full box of just...stuff.

It was three sets of everything we'd need. All color coordinated to each guy. There were sheets for the beds, towels, washcloths, and new toiletries, not to mention framed photos of all them. And then we found the fucking mother lode. Bella had baked her ass off. There were brownies, some sort of lemon bar things, and cookies – all my favorite cookies.

"Touch the fucking peanut butter, and you lose a limb," I snapped, laughing as he handed me the container. I immediately sought out our phone and dialed Bella.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, beautiful, we're here," I said through a giant-ass yawn.

"Oh, babe, you sound wrecked," she half-groaned, half-chuckled. "But yay! I'm glad you made it."

"I am, but we just had to thank you guys," I said, holding up the phone so Jasper and Emmett could scream, "Thanks, Bells," with mouths full of...whatever. "You're the best. Did you know?" I chuckled.

"I try," she replied haughtily, breaking into a sweet giggle. "Did you get everything or just dive into the peanut butter, Edward?"

I laughed and choked at the same time. "No, sweetheart. Well, yeah, I'm totally hoarding the peanut butter, but we got everything. The pictures are great, and I think they'll go up first. But damn, baby, I'm exhausted. I'm gonna put the new sheets on my bed, grab a shower, and crash."

"Go, Edward," she chuckled. "Call me tomorrow, okay?"

"First thing, I promise," I said through another yawn. "Love you, Bella."

"Love you, too, babe," she answered.

I was just just about to hang up but stopped her. "Oh yeah, and Isabella? Don't think that I didn't notice that all my stuff is...blue."

She was still laughing as I hung up the phone.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment