Sunday, July 8, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 71 - Bella

~oOo~

Seattle... Saturday, June 05, 2010 at 5:56 P.M.

Rose laughed, shaking her head as she walked into the living room, sliding her phone into her pocket. "Did Jasper and Edward sound that exhausted when you talked to them? Emmett damn near fell asleep on the phone. I finally had to kick him off with the promise of a photo of my boobs – cause he doesn't have enough of those..."

Alice and I laughed, nodding. We were curled up on the couch, both eating a slice of the pizza that had been delivered while Rose was on the phone with Emmett.

"Yeah, Jasper sounded like he was going to nod off then," Alice told her.

"You heard me tell Edward he sounded wrecked," I agreed with a smirk. "I don't know if we'll hear from any of them for most of tomorrow."

Rose grabbed a paper plate I'd set out for her and a few pieces of pizza before settling in on the recliner. "I dunno, Bella... I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't up and around before noon."

"Nah," Alice disagreed. "This is their first true time off – from everything – in a long time. I agree with Bella. We won't hear from them until this time tomorrow."

We were quiet for a few minutes, eating our food and flipping through channels on the TV until Rose found a "Real Housewives" marathon. They were as addicted to the damn show as I was, and we watched together on a regular basis.

At one of the commercial breaks, Rose muted the TV and turned to face me. "How are you doing now, Bella? About everything with Edward, I mean."

I'd told them all about our...fight, if you could even call it that, knowing they could sympathize.

"I'm...better," I answered truthfully. "Edward set me straight about everything and made me realize I was being stupid. I can't believe how much I miss him...and I've never even met him face to face! I hate that he's so damn close and yet still so far away. I hate that I have to wait until October to finally see him, and I know he feels the same."

Rose was nodding, but Alice suddenly had a sly look on her face.

"You know...nothing says we have to wait until October to see them," she told us, grinning. At our raised eyebrows, she continued, "What if we go and surprise them? Well, at least surprise Edward. We'd need Jasper's or Emmett's help pulling it off."

Laughing, Rose said, "Just Jasper. Emmett wouldn't be able to keep anything like that a secret."

My heart was suddenly racing at the idea of seeing Edward sooner than October. I had dropped my classes in part for that very reason, but still...knowing they thought it was possible made it so much more real.

"You think we could do that?" I asked, worrying my bottom lip in my teeth.

"Definitely," Alice said with a single, firm nod. "I'll talk to Jasper and see what we can come up with, okay, Bella?"

The grin on my face actually hurt, it was so wide. "Ask him about the weekend of June twentieth..."

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sat, June 05, 2010 at 10:42 P.M.
Date Received: Sun, June 06, 2010 at 4:42 A.M.
Subject: *snort* Like I'd LET anyone get near you with one of those suckers?

C'mon, babe... I think you know me better than that. ;) There's no way in hell I'm letting anyone else at your cock, especially with a needle of ANY size! No...I was talking more about your tongue. LOL Not that I want you to get your tongue pierced, not really. Was just teasing you. I do think ink is kind of sexy, though, so maybe when you make it here to Seattle, I can take you and get "Property of Bella Swan" tattooed on your ass or something. *wiggles eyebrows* ;)

Oh, Sarge...I can't wait until you can explore all of me, but even more, I can't wait to take in every...inch...of you. I want to get my hands on that hair you say you're going to let grow out a little now. I want to see if all those muscles are as solid as they look on camera. And fuck...if I don't want to trace those gorgeous green eyes and fuckhawt cherry red lips that are just begging to be kissed. I want to find all the spots on that sexy body that respond to my touch...and I just hope there are many...

My turn for a question, Edward... What's your favorite position? I'm not sure I'm well qualified to answer that, but from all the pictures and videos I've seen, I think I'd love it from behind...and I really, really want to be on top one day. That always looks fun...

I'd better go. Rose and Alice are still here, and they want me to make some brownies to go with our margaritas. Not sure those two things really go together, but...whatever! LOL

I love you, Edward. More with every passing day.

Yours always,
Bella

P.S. Babe, I promise that if I ever get into a bind, you're the first person I'll talk to, ok? I really want to do this on my own for now. Not because I don't want your help, but because I need to prove to myself that I can. Your offer means more to me than you'll ever know. xoxo

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment