Sunday, July 8, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 72 - Edward

~oOo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sun, June 06, 2010 at 11:45 A.M.
Date Received: Sun, June 06, 2010 at 8:45 A.M.
Subject: I'm not really up...

Hey, Beautiful...

I'm totally going back to bed, but my stomach had other plans. So I'm sitting here with a giant ass glass of milk and a wide range of sweets for...breakfast? Brunch? What the hell ever. As soon as the guys and I are truly awake, we'll head out for a few things.

Emmett and Jasper need their own cars, all three of us need phones, and groceries are a must. Stopping at a convenience store on the way here won't sustain us for long.

I wanted to thank you...all of you...for the things you sent. It made shit so much easier. Fresh, soft sheets were heaven after some of the cots we've been sleeping on. I found out that Alice and Rose have been color coordinating Jasper and Emmett for years. It's cool I've been added in there.

You're getting awfully possessive of my cock, Isabella, and I haven't introduced you two yet. LOL And no...my tongue isn't pierced, either. I'm not sure I want it done. I had a friend back in high school who got his done, and it went terribly...awry. **shudders** However, I do know what they're for, and I'm pretty sure I don't need one. And I can't wait to prove to you why I don't think I need one, sexy girl. My tongue won't need accessories. Trust me.

As far as ink goes... I'm not opposed to it. Like I told you before, I just never had the time. I'm not quite sure I need one on my ASS, but I'm sure we can discuss that later. LOL Besides, if you want to mark me as yours, then perhaps it should be visible, hmm?

Favorite positions? Tsk, tsk, Miss Swan... Are you thinking naughty things again? I don't have a favorite position. All of them feel amazing, and I can't wait to show you. Taking you from behind is not top priority on my list. I'd much prefer to see your face since I've been dreaming of it for so damn long, but it feels so good that way. On top is a different story, love. For me, it would give me access to everything about you, give me a chance to watch your entire body take me deep inside. For you, you'll feel all of me...every inch. I'll hit places you didn't even know you had, baby. But for all of those things, it's regular missionary that I'm so looking forward to. I want to lose myself in your face, because it'll be real and there. I'll finally be able to kiss you, watch your beautiful, warm eyes as I slip inside. I fucking ache to feel your arms and legs wrap around me, feel your heart beat next to mine, and ground myself in the reality of just...you. That's just the damn truth, love.

And Bella... Qualified or not, when we are finally together, experience won't fucking matter. In fact, I rather like the idea that I'll be the one showing your body all the ways it can feel so damn good.

Okay, I'd better go back to bed before I put myself in a sugar coma – or drink all the milk we bought on the way here. The guys will kick my ass.

I love you so much, Bella. And I promise to call the second I get my phone later today.

Forever yours,
Edward

~oooOOOooo~

Tampa... Sunday, June 06, 2010 at 3:35 P.M.

"Trust me, Sarge," Jasper chuckled, pointing to my new phone. "You want a smart phone. As much as you email and now will probably text, you'll want that thing."

I snorted, rolling my eyes. It had been a damn long time since I'd had a cell phone. And that one was nothing compared to what I had in my hand. It had been a simple flip thing, ancient in comparison. The new one was all touch and had more memory than the first damn computer my parents had bought me as a young teen.

"If you say so," I sighed, smirking at his chuckle. "Now get your shit done. We still have to get groceries, and that's a nightmare I'm not looking forward to."

He laughed, turning back to the counter where Emmett was finishing up with the girl behind the register. Those guys were lucky, because all they'd needed to do was add themselves back onto their wives' accounts. I had to start all over.

Stepping out of the store and into the main thoroughfare of the mall, I called Bella.

"Hello?" she answered, sounding breathless.

"Hey, sweetheart," I chuckled. "What are you doing?"

"Hi, babe," she giggled. "Well, I just about broke my neck to get to the phone. I'd just stepped out of the shower. I had a feeling it was you. Is this your number now?"

"Yeah, love," I said, still chuckling. Unable to help myself, I asked, "Does that mean you're naked, Isabella?"

"Mmhm," she hummed sexily. "Whatcha gonna do about it, Sarge?"

"I can't do a fucking thing right this second, beautiful," I laughed, shaking my head. "I'm standing in the middle of an extremely busy mall."

"That's a shame," she huffed dramatically, but I could still hear the giggle. "You know, now I could text you pictures of me like this."

"Miss Swan, don't you dare," I growled. "I still have to stay in public at least for the next few hours. The guys need to rent a car, and we still need food in the house. Please don't get me hard in the fucking cereal aisle of the grocery store!"

Her laugh was beautiful and naughty and just...perfect. And the fact that I could call her or send her messages any damn time I wanted to now was almost overwhelming. I wasn't sure it had truly hit me that we were back stateside.

"Okay, I'll behave...for now, Masen," she sighed. "What kind of phone did you get?"

"I don't know...something that could probably run a NASA space station and still download music at the same time," I snorted, shrugging a shoulder. "But at least I can call, get my email, and text you."

"Ah, Sgt. Masen, you do have your priorities straight, I see," she teased. "How's the house?"

"It's great," I said, plopping down on a bench to wait for the guys. "It's not far from the bay, and there's a great place for me to run in the mornings. It's right along the water with this really cool view of downtown. But let me tell you... It's hot as fuck here!"

"I do hope you mean temperature and not like some floozy neighbor," she muttered wryly.

"Floozy? Really?" I snorted. "No, temperature, love! It's a thousand degrees here, I swear."

She giggled again. "I know. My mom lives down there, remember? You'll get used to it, just like the desert, babe. Enjoy it while you can. It's been raining here for three days straight."

I sighed, shaking my head. Here I was, in a tropical beach environment, and all I wanted was to see the same rain my girl was looking at.

"I love you," I whispered, frowning at how badly I wanted her in front of me. Not on the phone.

"Love you, too, Edward," she replied instantly. "Soon, babe. It won't be long now."

"I know, just... Fuck, Bella," I groaned, glancing up when the guys walked out of the shop, both of them already using their new phones. "I gotta go, sweetheart. Will you call me, text me...fuck, anything later? We're going to spend the rest of the day acquainting ourselves with the area, probably take a look around the base, things like that. So I won't be at the computer, but I will have my phone on me."

She giggled again. "You know it."

"Good. Love you, baby," I said, and we ended the call.

It wasn't seconds later before my phone went off again – this time, with a text.

B: Love you, too, handsome. :) xoxoxo

~oOo~

3 comments:

tds88 said...

God I can't wait for them to meet. I'm so happy the girls are finally devising a way to surprise the guys.
Anytime I see an update email in my inbox I get a huge smile on my face. I LOVE this story.

Evelyne-raconte said...

It smells more and more the meeting. I can't wait. I love them all.

Canyaceme said...

Love it! Love it! You, my dear, have become my most favoritest author of all of them! (I know, there isn't such a word but it says it all). Take care of our guys and girls.

Post a Comment