Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 77 - Bella

~oOo~

Seattle... Monday, June 07, 2010 at 9:12 A.M.

The sun streaming through my windows woke me up just a few minutes before my alarm was set. Groaning quietly, I stretched, feeling a slight twinge between my legs. I'd been more active in my – albeit solo – sex life since meeting Edward than I had in the few months before that. Even when I was with Mike, I'm not sure my lady bits had seen this much action.

Before I even climbed out of bed, I reached over and grabbed my phone from the night stand. Taking a second to click off the upcoming alarm, I then opened up my email and read through his latest love note. That's what it truly was. Even at his naughtiest on the phone or via email, I felt his love for me come shining through it all.

Mmm, boxer-briefs, I thought, my imagination turning dirty as I imagined what he might look like in tight, black cotton, molded to every curve and...bulge. I would definitely be asking for a picture...

His question about what I liked most about myself would have to be given some thought, so rather than emailing him right away, I decided to stay in bed for a little bit longer and text him to say good morning.

B: Good morning, babe. Thank you for the email. It made waking up so much more fun.

Edward's response came less than a minute later.

E: Morning, sweetheart. Did my email wake you?

I smiled at his worried tone, coming through even on a text.

B: No, not at all. The sun did...although I'd planned to be up in a few minutes anyway.

E: Oh, good. We're just stopping off at Wendy's for a quick bite before our orientation, so I have a couple of minutes free. How'd you sleep?

B: Honestly? That was some of the best sleep I've gotten in a while. I went to bed happy and pretty worn out (that was...intense last night! LOL). I woke up still feeling that amazing orgasm, I'll have you know. ;)

E: **big grin** Good, then I'm doing my job. I'll have you know that my not-so-little soldier was quite pleased himself...although he was certainly raring to go again this morning. I had to say hello to him privately in the shower. His thoughts were so focused on you, it was...hard...to think straight.

I laughed, unable to help myself.

B: I'm glad he was pleased. He should be! ;)

E: All right, love. I've got to run. The guys just walked into the restaurant without me, laughing because I was too involved in typing to get out of the truck. Love you, beautiful.

B: Love you, too. :) Have a good afternoon. I'll email later, Mr. Turning Bella on with Thoughts of Sexy Boxer-Briefs.

E: LOL Pretty girl, all you have to do is ask, and a picture is yours.

B: Consider yourself asked. Now go eat, Masen! ;)

E: Yes, ma'am. Later, baby.

Once my phone had been silent for several minutes, I climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. I needed to get groceries and go to the bookstore, and I thought I might call the girls and see if they wanted to do some shopping for pretty things this afternoon before grabbing dinner together. Then tonight, I would email Edward and, hopefully, get a sexy photo from him in return.

~oooOOOooo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Tues, June 08, 2010 at 12:37 A.M.
Date Received: Tues, June 08, 2010 at 3:37 A.M.
Subject: Picture for a picture? ;)

The girls and I went shopping, as you can see... What do you think? I know it's not blue, but the red looks ok, right? In exchange, Masen... I want you. In boxer-briefs...

That's all. I want a sexy picture of you in those tight, cock-hugging things that show off your abs and chest and shoulders... Yes please. Right the fuck now.

And ok...I suppose if I HAVE to do without panties while you're around, I'll live. Easy access, hmm?

*laugh* I may have had a few drinks with the girls. Not even really tipsy. Just buzzed enough to be horny. I think I'll pull out Mr. Sparkle before sleep... Either that or Mr. Showerhead...

In all seriousness, I wanted to tell you that I agree with you... Things between us just...fit. Yeah, it's hard because you're there and I'm here. But like you said, Edward... It's right. What we have feels like it's always been there, like I've known you my whole life.

So let's see... What do I like best about myself? Physically, I guess my lips. My eyes & hair are just a plain brown, my breasts could be a little bigger, but I like my lips. They have a nice shape and are a decent natural color. Not physically? Probably my compassion and optimism. I try to see the good in people and situations, and I find more often than not that I care so much, it can lead me to easily getting hurt. Yeah, that can be a bad thing, but I think it's a good thing, too.

Ok, I just looked at the clock, and I really need to get to sleep...but I do have that one little thing to take care of before I do, so I'd better sign off here. I hope you have a very good first day of training tomorrow, babe. I have every confidence that you'll knock it out of the park. Email tomorrow night and let me know how it goes, ok?

All my love,
Bella

P.S. Question time, Sarge... What is one thing you want to try sometime that absolutely terrifies you? (Non-sexual, baby... ;) ) For me, I think it would have to be sky-diving. I've heard it's completely a blast and absolutely freeing, but the thought of plummeting to my death scares the crap out of me! LOL

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment