Friday, July 13, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 82 - Edward

~oOo~

Tampa... Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 9:23 A.M.

"Morning, Sarge," she purred from the doorway of my bathroom as I propped myself against the headboard. Bella was wearing nothing but my T-shirt, her long legs smooth and bare as she crossed one over the other, leaning against the doorjamb.

"C'mere," I begged...or ordered – I wasn't sure which.

Watching her saunter across my room was just about too much to bear. When she hit the foot of the bed, she crawled to me, grasping the sheet I was covered by and giving it a good tug. My dick stood at attention for her, and she licked her lips slowly as she leaned down, bracing her hands on my thighs. Beautiful brown eyes never left mine as she bowed to give the underside of my cock one long, torturously slow lick.

I hissed, my head thumping back to the wall behind me. "Shit, Bella, no..." I pleaded because as much as I wanted those sweet lips wrapped around my dick, I needed her close, wanted to wrap myself around her.

Bella relented, crawling the rest of the way up my body. Straddling my thighs, she trapped my erection between us, but I wanted to touch. I skimmed my hand up bare, smooth thighs and underneath the T-shirt she was wearing, gathering it up to yank it off over her head. Deep mahogany curls fell around her shoulders, landing against creamy skin and hard, peaked nipples.

My hands cupped her breasts, kneaded, thumbs bringing her to higher and tighter points. Her whole body rolled in a wave, her sweet, wet pussy gliding up my shaft, causing both of us to cry out. Placing a hand in the middle of her back, I arched her body up so I could kiss, lick, and tease, tasting and marking what was mine.

Dragging my teeth along her collarbone at the same time I slipped my fingers through her folds, I whispered, "Are you ready for me, love?"

"Yes, Edward... Please!" she panted, threading her fingers in my short hair as best they could to pull me up to her face while her hips rolled, trying to get friction from my hand, my dick...anything.

Forehead to forehead, I lost myself in deep, darkening brown. My heart ached with how much I loved her. It felt like my chest would explode with the power of it all.

"I love you," I breathed, nipping at her lips, "and I need you..."

Bracing her hands on my shoulders, she allowed me to lift her up, position myself at her entrance, and slowly glide her down over me. With every inch, I caught every gasp of breath on my tongue, suckling her top lip, her bottom lip, finally catching my own name in my mouth once she'd taken me in completely.

My hands gripped her ass, guiding her, showing her just how much I could make her feel good. She was beautiful and fluid, catching up to my rhythm easily. Pushing me back against the headboard of the bed, she nipped at my jaw, urging me to let go, telling me she was close, that she'd never felt that good.

The tugs on my hair, the wicked words in my ear, and the feel of teeth along the skin of my neck caused me to speed up. When her insides fluttered around me, there was no more holding back. I gripped her ass hard – probably too hard – and came heavily and deeply inside of her.

"Shit!" I hissed, my body spent. I'd just barely caught my seed before it spilled all over the shirt I was supposed to be sending in the mail.

My head fell back to the wall with a thump as I tried to see straight again. Never had I wanted someone as much as I wanted Bella. Seeing her the night before on Skype had only proven it. I was glad she was the stronger of the two of us, because I hadn't been but a second away from begging her to take my shirt off so that I could see every inch of her. I wanted to coax orgasm after orgasm from her, see her stunning face as she came hard under just my command. But she'd been right; some things needed to wait. My hands balled up into fists because I ached to remove the shirt myself. Our relationship might not have been traditional, but dammit if I didn't want to do things right with her when I finally got my hands on her.

The house was quiet when I finally dragged my ass out of bed. Reaching back, I took off my shirt and draped it across the dresser in order to pack it up and send it to Bella later.

About an hour later, I found myself standing in line at the post office, the rather manly woman behind the counter staring at me. I decided to concentrate more on my phone than the hungry looks she was giving me.

E: I hate if this wakes you, but you SO owe me! There's a scary woman at the post office staring at me. I think she may eat me. :/

It wasn't sixty seconds before a reply came.

B: LOL See? If you had that "Property of Bella" tattoo we'd discussed, then this wouldn't be an issue.

E: You'd want me to show her my ass? What kind of girlfriend are you?

B: *giggles* Okay, well... maybe I didn't think that through properly. It's early, Edward! Is she prettier than me?

E: Hell, no! She looks like Rush Limbaugh!

B: LMAO! :) Nice. Go for it, babe.

E: Absolutely not! I'm a ruined man. Go back to sleep, sweet girl. Thanks for saving me in this line.

B: Love you, handsome. And anytime... *mwah*

After a few errands and a quick trip through the drive-thru for the guys, I finally sat down to my computer as my clothes washed and dried.

~oooOOOooo~

From: EAMasen
To: Bella Swan
Date Sent: Sun, June 13, 2010 at 12:56 A.M.
Date Received: Sat, June 12, 2010 at 9:56 P.M.
Subject: I hope you went back to sleep...

My beautiful Bella...

I'm so sorry I woke you up this morning. I just couldn't help it. The lady was just too frightening for me to even attempt to ignore. BTW, Rush Limbaugh's real name was Marge. O_o She called me a cutie, even after I told her I was mailing my girlfriend a present. **shudders** Anyway, you should have your shirt by Monday or Tuesday, sweetheart. And it's still fine by me if you keep the first one.

It feels strange having a weekend with not much to really do, though I'm sure the guys have some ideas. However, they went back to bed. LOL Apparently, they imbibed way too much alcohol last night. I can't say that I missed anything, because I had a Skype date with the most beautiful woman I know. ;)

Bella, I hope you understand that I wasn't truly upset last night. Yes, absolutely, I would love it if you came here, but I'm well aware that you plan out your summer every year and that Charlie is a part of that. I'm really okay with it. Listen, a few months ago, we didn't think I'd even be stateside this early, so the fact that I can call you anytime I need to makes me over-the-top happy.

I still want my cake, though! **grin**

My turn for a question, Miss Swan. What do you like to do to wind down? (Non-naughty, beautiful...) When shit just piles up and gets to you, what helps you find your calm? For me, it used to be my piano. I'd sit down and just...play. It was whatever popped into my mind. It would start angry, but slowly, I would mellow out into something softer or something that I'd written. But I haven't played in so long. I miss it. Now, I go for a run – though calling you has become just as soothing.

Which reminds me... Call me whenever you want tomorrow. I have no plans unless the guys drag me off somewhere, but if they do, I'll text you.

I love you so very much, Isabella. More than I think you can even conceive.

Forever yours,
Edward

P.S. As much as I truly want to see every inch of your sweet skin, I need to thank you for last night. I lose myself when it comes to you, Bella. That's the fucking truth. You're right. Some things should definitely be saved until we actually meet face to face. But I need you to know this... Never, ever be embarrassed in front of me. As beautiful as your blush is, you need to know that there is not one part of you – whether I've seen it or not – that I won't find perfect. That should have been really obvious with the way I reacted to you. You're everything I never knew to ask for, sweetheart, and I can't be ashamed that I truly just fucking want you. However, when I finally do get the amazing honor to touch you... All bets are off. There won't be a spot on your entire body that I won't have claimed as mine, including that sweet ass I barely got a glimpse of last night.

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment