Friday, July 13, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 83 - Bella

~oOo~

From: Bella Swan
To: EAMasen
Date Sent: Sun, June 13, 2010 at 10:03 A.M.
Date Received: Sun, June 13, 2010 at 1:03 P.M.
Subject: Pfft! Wake me anytime, babe!

Hi, baby,

I did get back to sleep without any problems, but I'm glad you texted. Never be worried about waking me up, Edward. I'm always up for talking to you, anytime you need me – whether it's just for a sympathetic ear, for some loving words, or just to hear my voice.

Yay for a new shirt! You're getting this one back, mister, and not just because it'll have my scent on it. ;) Notice the flies or not...you're still not getting naked for anyone but me. *grin*

I know you weren't upset, I suppose. But I do know you're disappointed, and I hate that. If I promise to make it up to you, does that help?

Hmm, what helps me wind down? TV is a good stress reliever for me. I like to lose myself in the crazy world of not-so-reality television. But books, I'd have to say, are the number one (non-naughty) thing. I can immerse myself in a world of fantasy or romance or mystery and forget all my troubles for a while. I think it's kind of like your music. And again like you...just hearing your voice or reading your sweet words has become something that can bring me up or calm me down, no matter my mood. I love you so much for that. *sigh*

You have no fucking idea how hard it was to keep from taking our Skype call to a whole other level last night, Sarge. I wanted to beg you to show me what was under those shorts, to watch you touch yourself. Fuck... But I'm determined that the first time we see each other completely, we're there together, where I can touch you and taste you, not just look at you through the computer screen. It's so fucking hard, though, babe. I just have to keep reminding myself that the wait will be worth it.

I need to go. Got some plans with the girls today. Not sure what we're doing, but I'll find out soon since they're supposed to be here in about half an hour.

I love you, Edward. I'll call tonight so we can talk again before you go back to work tomorrow.

Always,
Bella

~oooOOOooo~

Seattle... Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 3:24 P.M.

"Okay, Alice," I huffed, looking up from my checklist. "You talked to Jasper, and he solidified plans with the delivery people?"

"Yeah, Bella." She rolled her eyes as she answered me for the third or fourth time. "I know you're nervous, but you can chill out a bit. Everything's going to be perfect."

I sighed. "I know. I can't help it. That's a huge gift, and I want to make sure it won't get there after we've gotten to the house... I don't want it to get there while the boys are still home."

"Bella..." Rose looked up from her magazine, giving me a sympathetic grin. "We've been over this... Jasper convinced Emmett that they need to take Edward out to dinner before going out to the club on Friday night. They are going to be out of there by six o'clock, giving them enough time after they get out of training at five to go home, shower, and change clothes. Our plane will get in just after four, so we'll find someplace to hang out until Jasper gives us the all-clear. The delivery guys will get to the house at seven, giving us plenty of time to get there and start getting ready, but before we have to meet the guys at eight. So chill, woman. You're going to give yourself an ulcer."

Hearing it spelled out like that did calm me down. There was so much going into this surprise for Edward that I was afraid with one little tug, the entire thing would just come unraveled. And while that was all well and good for the tiny piece of silk and lace I planned to surprise him with on his birthday, that wouldn't be good for the rest of our plans.

Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly, trying to relax and trust that we had it all under control. "Thanks, guys. I'm just nervous. It doesn't help that Edward and I haven't had much time this week to talk. I've been nervous about ruining the surprise, and you know they've been pushing hard at work, so he's been tired all week. We've had a few emails and texts, but no phone calls since the one on Sunday night...and I miss his voice."

My girls nodded, totally getting where I was coming from since they hadn't had much time with Emmett or Jasper this week, either.

"Okay, so, now that your freak-out is over," Alice told me with a wink, "let's talk plans for tomorrow. Spa, yes?"

I grabbed my drink from the table and nodded, settling in as the two of them began chatting about what we were having done. My mind, as always, though, was on my man.

It was going to be a long two days!

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment