Sunday, July 15, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 90 - Edward

~oOo~

Tampa... Friday, June 18, 2010 at 10:23 P.M.

Bella was quiet as I drove back to my house. It had taken everything in me, every bit of restraint not to take us further in that parking lot. I ached to see her come, and I knew if I'd pushed it, it would've happened right there. But it was more than that. I just needed to touch her, make sure she was real.

As we sat at a red light, I reached over to caress her face as she stared out the window. She took my hand in hers, linking our fingers together and smiling over at me.

"You should know I snooped in your room, babe," she said with a wry smile.

Chuckling, I shrugged one shoulder and brought her hand up to my lips. "I think you know everything about me by now, love. I have nothing to hide from you," I whispered against her skin, unable to not flick my tongue out for a taste just before the light turned green.

It didn't take long to pull into the driveway, where I shut off the car and walked around to open her door. Linking her fingers with mine, I led her to the front door, but before I let her in, I stopped her, because she needed to understand that this wasn't about just getting laid; the drive home had given my body a chance to relax just a bit, and my head to clear...a lot.

"Sweetheart, look at me," I whispered, tipping her face up with my fingers under her chin. Sweet brown eyes gazed up at me, and I saw the same want, the same need that matched my own, but I was going to say what I needed to anyway. "This isn't about... If you're not ready for this, it's perfectly okay. I'd be just as happy to hold you all night." Even though my dick practically screamed in protest, my heart meant that shit. "I just can't believe you're here," I whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead, her nose, and finally, her lips.

"Believe it, Sarge," she chuckled sexily, winding her arms around my neck.

I took the opportunity to skim my hands down her back and over her ass. Her body felt better than I'd even imagined, despite all the pictures she'd sent me over the months. She was soft and firm in all the right places. She was warm and smelled like the sheets she'd sent our first night at the house. And every inch of her called to me, but I waited for her answer.

"I'm ready for us, Edward," she said simply, "but you should know you have another birthday present." She giggled, pressing her lips to mine.

I pulled back, raising an eyebrow up at her. "Besides you?"

She laughed and nodded. "Yes, babe, besides me."

"I don't know if my heart can take much more, Bella," I stated wryly, but honestly.

"Just go in," she ordered, laughing when I wrapped an arm around her waist, practically dragging her inside.

Slamming the door, I stopped, staring into the far corner of the living room. My mouth opened and then closed, only to fall open again.

"You...you got me a piano?" I asked, my eyes narrowing in on the electric piano in the corner, complete with bench.

"Well, it's no baby grand, but..." She laughed, shrugged one shoulder.

Suddenly, it was all just too much. My girl – and our friends, for that matter – had gotten me the two things I'd wanted most, without letting out a single hint. All I'd wanted was Bella and to be able to escape into my music, and they'd done it. It had been so long since anyone, much less five people, had made this much of a fuss over me that I couldn't take it. My breathing picked up, and my heart pounded in my chest as I wrapped my arms completely around Bella to pull her flush to me. Squeezing my eyes closed against the onslaught of emotions that were suddenly racing through me, I let my forehead fall to hers as I tried to get myself under control.

Bella was here, and she was real. But it was more than that. It was the feeling of being cared for – a feeling that was almost foreign, it had been so long. Not since my mother had anyone gone to this much trouble for me. And I wasn't sure what to do with it all. I'd thought all of my walls were down for this girl, but apparently, there had been doubts I was unaware of. The last of those doubts fell away.

I tried to say thank you, but I wasn't sure that was what was coming out of my mouth as I pressed kisses to her nose, her forehead, her lips. Skimming my mouth down her jaw, my hands gripped the back of her jacket in order for this fantasy not to slip away.

"It's too much," I breathed against the skin of her neck, opening my mouth to relish the real and true taste of her.

"Edward," Bella panted, her fingers threading into my hair, tugging me, pulling at me so that I could look at her.

I couldn't stop whispering, tasting, kissing. The moan that vibrated beneath my lips caused my breathing to stop altogether. I wanted to go slow, to thank her, but it was absolutely impossible. And it didn't help that my want for the girl currently in my arms had just skyrocketed out of my control.

Finally pulling back, I cupped both sides of her face, capturing her mouth with my own. Walking her backwards, my goal was the damn hallway, but somehow, we'd bumped into the kitchen table. Bella smiled against my mouth as I laid her down on top of it, trailing my lips down her cheek to her neck. That sweet smile calmed me more than anything, because the ease in which we just were was beyond what I could've imagined. It made me chuckle softly in her ear, causing her to squirm just a little underneath me.

"Edward," she snickered, only it turned into the sexiest fucking moan I'd ever heard. "Is this a thank you?"

"Yes." I grinned against her neck, dragging my teeth along the soft skin just to feel her whole body writhe underneath me again.

"Don't you want to play it?" she laughed, threading her fingers into my hair at the same time I settled between her thighs.

"No," I growled, bracing my hands on either side of her head and pressing my forehead to hers. "I promise... I swear before God and all that's holy that I'll play whatever you want...later, but the piano is not what I want my hands on right this fucking minute."

Sitting up, she pushed at me until I was standing straight but kept her legs wrapped around my thighs. "You've already been doing a lot of the touching, Masen. It's my turn," she stated, reaching for the buttons of my shirt and tugging until they slowly popped open one by one.

Rather than push my shirt off my shoulders, she let it hang open, but the searing heat that came off of her hands when she finally reached out to touch made every muscle I had tighten. Her palms skimmed up my chest, fingers dipped, and thumbs brushed across nipples, hip bones, and the trail of hair that led down into my jeans. Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to my sternum, grazing her nose all the way up to my neck.

"God, you smell so much better than your shirts," she murmured against my collarbone while her hands practically scalded my back, my stomach, and my chest underneath my shirt.

When tiny fingers wrapped around my dog tags, tugging me to her, my hand shot out to her hair to turn her head with a fistful of the silky strands. When her mouth opened to mine and her legs wrapped higher and tighter around my hips, I reached down to her ass and scooped her up off of the table.

By the time I got her to my room, closed the door, and pressed her up against it, clothes started to become an issue. Bella shoved at my shirt, forcing it over my shoulders until I relented just enough to let it drop to the floor. The little jacket she was wearing met the same fate. When we were both shirtless – though she was in the sweetest blue bra I'd ever seen – we were panting messes.

"Fuck, baby," I groaned, pulling her away from the door just enough that I could arch her back. "That fucking blush does go all the way to your navel."

Bella huffed a laugh that turned into a sexy whimper when my lips ghosted down to the top of her bra.

It was then that my gaze fell on what was hanging around her neck, falling just between the swell of her beautiful breasts. Dog tags had never looked so sexy. Pulling back, I gazed up at Bella, taking in the whole picture. "Maybe I should take you to a tattoo parlor while you're here," I told her, leaning in to trace the chain with my nose, breathing in her scent. "My name on your body is just entirely too damn sexy, Isabella..."

She whimpered as I placed long, slow, wet kisses along the chain from her chest to her neck, and then continued on until I reached her cheek.

After one last brush of my lips to her soft skin, I whispered, "Sweet girl, I want you in my bed. I want to see all of you. Can I do that?"

I would've stopped had she asked me to, but her nod gave me permission to pull her away from the door and lay her down on my bed, only to fall on my side beside her.

"Sorry I didn't make the bed, but I didn't know I'd be bringing home the most beautiful girl in the bar tonight," I teased as I brushed a lock of her hair out of her face, knowing she knew I never made my bed off the base.

She grinned, cupping my face. "Well, aren't I the lucky girl?" she giggled.

"I think it's me that's lucky, Bella," I said seriously, giving her body a long, languid gaze. "You are everything I'd imagined and then some. I love you so much. Thank you for coming here, for setting this up..."

"I love you, too, Edward," she said, emotion lacing through her voice. "I didn't know it would feel like this," she sighed, locking eyes with me, and I could see tears welling up.

"Shh," I breathed against her mouth. "Let me love you. Please, Bella. Let me show you what you truly mean to me."

Carefully, with teasing fingers in order to hear her sweet laugh, I removed her shoes, gliding my hands up her legs to the zipper of her skirt. As each inch of skin was revealed, I left long, wet kisses. She was sprawled out before me in tiny blue lacy things, and I shook my head.

"That is so much better than a picture," I murmured, locking eyes with her to finally beg silently for permission to strip her bare, and she nodded.

I just fucking had to have her. I wasn't even sure I could stop, and from the wetness that I could see leaking through her underwear, I knew I wasn't alone. And she was fucking flawless. Round, firm breasts heaved with every breath she took, nipples peaked high and tight after the cool air hit them, and I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of her, trimmed, waxed, and so fucking wet for me.

Bracing one hand by her head and kneeling between her legs, I leaned down to kiss her again. I cupped a breast, moaning shamelessly when her nipple hardened even more under my palm. Breaking from her mouth, I kissed down to her ear, because I couldn't help but revel in the way she was reacting to my touch.

"Let me see..." I whispered against the soft spot behind her ear, causing her breath to catch. "I think I remember these spots you told me about. This is one, right?" I asked, opening my mouth to her skin, my tongue swirling just enough to drive her crazy, but it was my other hand that went searching. Twirling my finger around her bellybutton, I dipped lower, smiling against her throat when her whole body rose up off the bed as I traced her bikini line just above her mound.

Fuck, she was sensitive.

"There it is," I crooned in her ear, only to lightly bite at her shoulder as I made my way down her body.

I suckled each nipple, dragged my teeth across her sternum, and swirled my tongue in her navel, all while never breaking my gaze from hers. When my tongue trailed down to her mound, she cried out, her hips bucking under me.

"Christ, Edward!" she panted, gripping my sheets and twisting them in her tiny hands as I sucked hard on her skin, because I'd promised her that I'd mark that place as mine.

Kissing the crease of her leg, I said, "Open up for me, baby. I need to make sure you're wet enough for me."

Bella's grip on my sheets tightened as I licked the inside of each thigh, spread her open, and took a long, slow lick of the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen...or maybe it was because it was just...Bella. But damn, she was wet for me and getting wetter with every lick, flick, and swirl of my tongue. Sucking her swollen clit into my mouth, I teased her entrance with my fingers, finally sinking deep inside of her.

"Mm, love... You're so tight, so wet," I moaned against her sensitive flesh, causing her hips to grind against my face. "You're gonna feel so fucking good," I told her, swirling my tongue around her clit at the same time my fingers curled inside of her.

Bella's hands left my sheets, weaving themselves into my hair as she held me tightly to her pussy, so I sucked her hard into my mouth, moaning against her when I felt everything she had finally let go. Her insides squeezed my fingers, her hands gripped me harder, and my name had never, ever sounded that fucking good. I almost came at the sight of her – her head back, her face and neck flushed, and the glazed, sated look in her eyes.

"Edward...please," she begged, though for what, I had no idea.

Flicking my tongue against her, I curled my fingers again. "Oh, no... Baby, you're gonna give me another one..."

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment