Friday, August 3, 2012 | By: Drotuno

Coming Home Chapter 135 - Bella

~oOo~

Seattle... Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:10 P.M.

"I still can't believe you're here," I huffed, shaking my head as I tucked my laptop into my bag and started to swing it up to my shoulder.

Edward smoothly took it from me and transferred it to his other hand before linking our fingers. "Believe it," he said with a sweet, crooked smile. "Is this all you need?"

I nodded, looking back at my desk. "I've got papers I need to grade in there at some point this weekend, but—"

"No, you don't," Alice trilled happily from the doorway. She bounced excitedly over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "Enjoy the weekend, sweetie. I've got you covered," she whispered.

Pulling back, she reached her hand out to Edward, letting him give her my bag. "Anything I need to know?"

Laughing, I shook my head. "Simple math problems. Any questions or concerns, just make a note on another sheet of paper, and I can look at it Sunday night." Sighing, I looked at Edward and then back to Alice. "Thanks for helping him, Ali," I murmured.

"Of course, Bells. Rose said to have a good weekend and don't do anything she wouldn't do." She smirked when I barked a laugh.

"God, that means we have permission to do almost anything," I told Edward, rolling my eyes.

"Rose is a smart woman," he said matter-of-factly, the twinkle in his eyes giving away how amused he was. "Alice, your help was greatly appreciated."

"Just get my Jazzy home safely, and we'll call it even," she told him, shrugging.

The three of us left my room and walked down the short hallway together, passing a few teachers and straggling students. I didn't see Angela, or I'd have introduced Edward, and I bypassed Jessica's door on the way out of the building, not wanting to subject Edward to what I knew would be her fascination with him.

"Oh!" I looked down the row of cars to where my Fusion was parked. "What about my car? I'm assuming you got a rental?" I asked Edward.

He nodded. "Rose said she would take care of it."

Alice nodded and held out her hand. "Give me your keys, Bells. Rose dropped me off this morning, and she's going to come by your place and pick me up after I drop your car off."

Smiling, I dragged them out of my pants pocket and handed them over. "Thanks again, Ali."

She just shrugged. "Now go! Enjoy your weekend, and don't worry about a thing."

Edward tugged me to his side and turned us in the other direction toward the visitor's parking lot. "Thanks, Alice. I intend to." With a grin, his hand slid down to cup my ass through my slacks and squeezed.

"Edward!" I laughed, looking around as my face heated.

"Relax, Isabella," he crooned. "No one is out here."

I poked him in the side and reached back to take his hand in mine, waving as Alice drove by and honked once.

Several minutes later, we were headed south on Aurora Avenue.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we crossed over Lake Union.

"I got advice from Emmett and Jasper on where to stay," he admitted, squeezing my fingers, which were still tangled with his and resting on his thigh. "They said there was a place right on Puget Sound that looked out over both the water and the city that was supposed to be really romantic and pretty. You can even see the Space Needle, which is just down the street."

Gasping, I turned to look at him. "Are we going to The Edgewater?" I knew I looked like a fish, but I was unable not to gape at him.

He grinned. "You've heard of it, then?"

"Yes! Angela said that's where she and Ben are going to stay for their honeymoon. They were going to have the wedding there, but it was booked for the date they wanted. I've driven by it, of course, but I've never gone inside."

The place was really interesting from the outside. It was literally built out over the water, almost in the shape of a "J," rather than just a square or rectangular building. The inside was supposed to be an eclectic mix of modern and rustic, depending on what room you stayed in, and luxurious throughout. I hoped we'd have a water view, but looking out over downtown Seattle wouldn't be a hardship...although I had my doubts about how much of a view I'd be wanting to look at with Edward in the room with me.

"We've got the penthouse suite," Edward said, as if he'd heard my inner musings. "I thought you'd rather look out over the water and to the mountains instead of the city. Is that okay?"

Thank goodness he was stopped at a stoplight, because I couldn't take it any longer. Tugging my hand from his, I reached up and pulled him down for a kiss, which didn't last nearly long enough for my taste. We were interrupted when a horn sounded behind us, letting us know the light was green.

Edward laughed, taking my hand again as he hit the gas. "I guess that's a yes."

"Definitely a yes," I giggled. relaxing back against my seat. "I was just thinking that I hoped we would have a view of the Sound, but I wasn't sure how much of the view we'd get to enjoy... I don't know about you, but I plan on being pretty darn occupied the whole weekend."

When he glanced at me, his eyes were dark. "Who says we can't enjoy both? After all, there's a private deck... Late at night, out under the stars..."

I felt heat spread throughout my body, imagining the two of us outside, me riding Edward as we watched the moonlight reflect off the water.

Squeezing my thighs together, desperately needing friction, I slid my hand from his to palm the front of his cargoes. "Drive faster," I urged, squeezing him through the tented fabric.

~oooOOOooo~

By the time Edward and I made it into the elevator, I felt like I was going to combust. I had missed him so much, and physically, nothing had been the same since I'd left Florida. Nothing I could do on my own satisfied me the way he did, and now that he was here with me, it was like every fiber of my being was aching for him.

I was standing in front of him, my back to his chest. I could feel every hard inch of him, from his solid chest to his thighs, and that insistent erection poking my ass as he slowly, surreptitiously thrust against me. We weren't alone in the elevator, unfortunately, so he couldn't touch me like we both wanted. Instead, his arms were wrapped around me, keeping my body flush against his.

"I know what you're thinking, my naughty girl," he murmured into my ear after I jolted against his cock. "The first time we're alone on this thing, you'd better be wearing a dress or a skirt, love, because this elevator is ours."

I shivered, swallowing hard.

Unfortunately, the hotel employee on the other side of the car stayed with us all the way to the top floor and got off at the same time we did, so there was no chance of anything happening right then.

Edward led me down the hall to a door marked Penthouse 1. He pulled a hotel key from his pocket and slid it into the slot, waiting until the light turned green to pull it out and open the door.

The second the door closed behind us, I found myself pressed up against it, Edward's arms trapping me between it and his warm body.

"God, I've missed you," he growled before dipping his head and brushing my lips with his.

I started to tell him I'd missed him, too, but I didn't get the chance. His hand moved to tangle in my hair, and he used that to tilt my head, capturing my lips in a searing kiss that had me swaying on my feet. Our tongues licked and tasted as he forced my head back, deepening the kiss. Just when I thought I would explode from his kiss alone, he pressed one more sweet kiss to my lips and stepped back, leaving both of us breathless.

"Come, love," he said, holding his hand out for me to take.

"I was about to," I grumbled teasingly.

His eyes sparkled with mirth as he led me to the bedroom.

I ignored the suite as we walked through the living room area, past the dining table, and into the spacious bedroom. I noticed the big windows, but my eyes fell to the bed, and that's where I headed, pulling him with me.

When the back of my calves hit the edge of the mattress, I dropped his hand and reached for the top button of my blouse.

"Bella, wait," he said, putting his hand on mine. "I made dinner reservations at Place Pigalle Restaurant, just down the street from here. I want to take you out for a romantic dinner," he explained.

God, he looked so sweet and sincere, but I knew we could go out Saturday night. Tonight, I wanted just Edward.

Unbuttoning another button, I shook my head slowly. "Take me out tomorrow," I requested softly, pulling my lip between my teeth as his eyes took in every inch of skin I revealed as my hands moved from button to button. "Please, Edward," I breathed, finally undoing the last of the buttons after pulling the shirt out from my slacks.

His eyes a green so dark, they looked almost black, Edward huffed a laugh, shaking his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and hit a few buttons before holding it up to his ear.

He smirked and took a step toward me until I felt the rough fabric of his fatigues brush against the soft skin of my stomach.

"Canceling our dinner reservations..."

~oOo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment