Saturday, May 4, 2013 | By: Jenny

New Story! Hard to Love by Drotuno





Summary: I didn't know how to ask him if I was going to lose the one person that had loved me unconditionally my entire life. Bella Swan had been in every moment of my life since I was seven years old. Eighteen years. She was there for it all, and it wasn't supposed to end like this. AH/Canon couples. EPOV Rated M

Author's notes for the story/chapter 1:

Hey guys! :D There are a few things to go over before starting this fic. First, it'll be a short story – shorter chapters than you're used to from me and only 11 chapters total. According to my amazing pre-readers – GooberLou, inkedupmom, and Beffers87 – not to mention my beautiful beta, JenRar...this fic comes with a huge TISSUE WARNING. It's also rated M for many, many things.
I've classified this as Hurt/Comfort/Angst/Friendship, but it's more than that. I will warn you this isn't the usual type of fic from me, so if you're expecting action or lots of lemons, this isn't it. There will be tough topics of physical abuse as well as drug and alcohol abuse. There is a touch of the fantastical to this fic, as well, especially when it comes to the medical part of the story. I need you to suspend a touch of reality for a bit.
Those of you that know my rules of writing, you need to have faith that those haven't changed, but this is a rough ride. Okay?
Finally, I don't, no matter how badly I wish it was different, own these characters. I just own my plot and my original characters. SM owns the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment