Sunday, August 9, 2015 | By: Drotuno

New Story! A Few Tables Away



Summary: Edward spent most of his life trying to be invisible until he got to college. All alone, 3000 miles from home, there’s only one person he wishes would see him. His Library Girl, just a few tables away. AH/Rated M/Canon couples.


I’m back! ;) This might be the longest break between fics that I’ve ever had. It was needed, and with that time came some rough RL stuff. I actually took longer than I had intended, but nevertheless, I’m here.
I won’t keep you long, but I thought I’d tell you a few things about A Few Tables Away. This started as a post on FB. I couldn’t get the letter out of my head, so this story is a result of that. A few things you should know before going in… The college and beach town I use in Florida are completely fictional, though I’m sure there’s a Glenhaven somewhere in the world. This story took a darker turn than I had originally planned, but sometimes, I can’t help that. So…usual warnings…rated M simply because it’s me and there’s no telling what trouble I’ll cause. ;)
Last thing… I don’t own the characters. SM does. I didn’t write the letter in this first chapter; someone somewhere created a meme…it’s theirs. Don’t know who, but it isn’t me, no matter how badly I wish it was. Everything else is mine – plot, original places and people, and whatever mistakes you find.

1 comments:

sparklymagpie said...

So excited to see a new story coming from you. I'm usually a lurker but I love your stuff so I just wanted to let you know .I'm looking forward to reading it.
merrily
kat

Post a Comment