Sunday, February 14, 2016 | By: Drotuno

New Story! The Student Body



SUMMARY: When Bella’s subject drops out of her experiment with less than two months left before her thesis is due, she panics. In walks Edward Cullen, best friend and fellow med student. Staying clinical may prove difficult when things get personal. Rated M ExB


I’m back. ;) I figured that Valentine’s Day was a perfect day to start this little romance. So here’s my gift to you guys.
I need to explain a thing or two with this fic. First, it’s going to be short, approximately 7-8 chapters. Second, it was inspired by a video I saw online – plot bunnies are a beast, honestly – I’d posted it in my FB group, but it’s since disappeared from the original website. Third – and the most important – this fic is about sex. It will discuss casual sex, body parts, and sexual reactions to stimulation. If this isn’t something you’re comfortable with, then maybe this isn’t for you. However, all my rules still apply. ;)
This is also the result of attempting to write for a contest, which seems to be an impossible feat for me, because I’m way too damn wordy. LOL
This will update twice a week – Sundays and Wednesdays. This will probably be the longest A/Ns I’ll put on here, too, unless there’s a question that needs answering.
On a side note… Jenny and I (aka Sarge’s Girls) have a book available on Amazon. You can find it by searching the site for Deb Rotuno or Jenny Rarden. Either name will bring the book High Heels & Hard Drives up. It’s a short novella, so check it out if you’re interested. I want to thank those of you that have already bought it. Thank you so much! :D
I will see you guys again on Wednesday for the update for The Student Body. Until then… Mooches, Deb ;)

Last thing… I don’t own the characters. SM does. I didn’t come up with the video idea; I saw it online…it’s theirs. Everything else is mine – plot, original places and people, and whatever mistakes you find.

3 comments:

Deana Allen said...

I love ALL your stories. will you ever write a future take for gravity where bethy and Sammy are teens and dating and making a protective Edward go crazy I love them so much

milinpink said...

This one sounds fun...of course all your stories are fun. Can't wait to jump into this one.

Debbie in S. Florida said...

Congrats on publishing! Love that story and look forward to reading the book and the new story sounds fun!

Post a Comment